GO!

Still looking for help in a transport

This is a special place for Dogsters to help Dogsters arrange for community transport of rescues or dogs being re-homed. Even though we love our community, please remember this is the Internet. Be sure not to post personal information publicly or share it prematurely; always use your best judgment when working with people unknown to you. Thanks for helping our furry friends get to their furever homes!

Gizmo

I'm spoiled- rotten and I- know it

Barked: Wed Apr 16, '08 3:15pm PST 
Mom found out that Magenta is a foster that is why she is trying to get to us as quickly as possible. Magenta is in Tomball,TX closer to Houston than any other transport from what mom googled. We would like to try to start this transport by next weekend or at least get her on her way. If we can get help with setting up a posting of the transport from a knowledgeable transporter it would greatly be appreciated. We are still looking through other areas also this lil girl needs her forever family that already adore her so much. If you can help please contact me. me
[notify]
Ally - Queen of- Sheeba

We're having fun- now!

Barked: Sat Apr 26, '08 6:53am PST 
Hi Gizmo..
Did you get this transport filled? Contact if you didn't and I might be able to help you! I have a transport next weekend from LA to GA so I don't know if that might help you at all!
[notify]
Gizmo

I'm spoiled- rotten and I- know it

Barked: Sat May 17, '08 3:12pm PST 
Ally
I am awaiting to hear back from Magenta and sorry to respond to you so late we have been without computer for the past 3 weeks and we hope Mag still wants to live with us. But if she does we still need help in all states.
[notify]

Lola Bella - CGC

Lola = Hoover- Streaking- Lightening

Barked: Sun May 18, '08 8:04am PST 
I live in Cleveland, TX, just north of Houston. Starting Thursday, May 22nd, I will be driving to Cherryville, MO. If I can help with part of the driving north from Cleveland, I'll be happy to. Pmail me and let me know.

Wendy
[notify]
Levi

A doggie treat- cures all ills

Barked: Mon May 19, '08 9:23pm PST 
It helps to post where you are going and what legs you need. i have family and friends in and around Tomball and houston, let me know if i can help.
[notify]