GO!

What did Santa-Paws bring you???

Got a new, young, furry love in your life? This is the place for you to ask all of your questions-big or small! Just remember that you are receiving advice from other dog owners and lovers... not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a vet or behaviorist! Most important is to remember to have fun with your new fur baby.

(Page 1 of 16: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  
Dakota

Dig, Dig, dig, I- love to Dig!!!

Barked: Wed Dec 26, '07 12:31pm PST 
My very first Christmas... and it was soooo exciting!!! Everytime something new appeared under the tree I had to sniff it to check it out. Then Christmas morning arrived and I actually got to open them! I got a great big fluffy bed/pillow that Mommy made for me. I also got a rawhide bone, a beef bone, a new leather collar, new food & water dishes, two new stuffed toys and treats!!!snoopy I've been having so much fun with all my new stuff and my new bed pillow is so comfy.

So what did you all get from Santa-Paws???
[notify]
Jake

Do not taunt- happy fun dog.

Barked: Wed Dec 26, '07 1:22pm PST 
I got a bag full of tennis balls:

http://jacobziggymarley.wordpress.com/2007/12/25/santa/

My favorite!

Edited by author Wed Dec 26, '07 1:22pm PST

[notify]
Wufei

I'm not a boy,- I'm a real dog!

Barked: Wed Dec 26, '07 1:41pm PST 
so mommy and daddy got us what they promised.

an automatic bubble blower!!! snoopy

we also got some squeaky toys, treats, food bowls, shirts... dancingparty
[notify]

Leonard

"I can't hold my- licker..."

Barked: Wed Dec 26, '07 2:45pm PST 
Santy Paws brought me the best gift ever... an new forever home snoopy
I am happy not to be in that shelter any more. He also brought me and my sister new collars and some fluffy toys.
[notify]
Sirius- Padfoot- Black

Too clever for- Mom's own good!- :)

Barked: Thu Dec 27, '07 9:38am PST 
Tessa and I each got a new hand-tooled leather collar, and a bully stick, and I got some cool new squeaky toss toys! and a yummy can of lamb tripe!
[notify]
☆- Vincent- ☆

The Headstrong- Malamute

Barked: Thu Dec 27, '07 10:13am PST 
Me and my brother Zakai got a lot of stuff for Christmassmile
We got bling collars, new food dishes, stuffed toys and things that squeak. Especially this kong that has an extra loud squeaker. Mom is dying to know how she can remove the squeakerlaugh out loudbig laugh
It's driving her bonkerslaugh out loudbig laughlaugh out loud Oh we got clothes from my mommy's
aunt who is an avid dog lover. I still wonder how she got Malamute-sized clothes for methinkinglaugh out loud Happy Howlidays!!!partyhug
[notify]
Winnie

Don't touch my- blankey

Barked: Fri Dec 28, '07 6:53am PST 
Santa Paws brought me a new Scooby doo doggy i love Scooby he is so cute a new sweatshirt and some dog treats in my stocking it was a great Christmas and I didn't even wake up when Santa-paws came in the house i was fast asleep shh he was soo quick big laughcheer how many more days till Santa-paws comes again i hope soon i already got a list going big laughbig laughbig laugh
[notify]
Miles

Woof!Woof!

Barked: Fri Dec 28, '07 7:31am PST 
Santa Paws brought me 12, count em TWELVEEE bullysticks! Oh my GOSH. Best bullysticks I've ever had. They're 12 inches...and BRAIDED. Wooohooo.dancing
[notify]
Vita

livin life

Barked: Fri Dec 28, '07 8:03am PST 
I got a new little brother (Ransom). Hes cute and i cant wait till hes bigger and can play more!! I also got a squeaky duck , big rawhide bone, a squeaky football, a stuffed stump that had squirrels in it, and lots and lots of treats!!

It was my First Christmas too!!! I had no idea what was gonna happen but i think im gonna like this Christmas thing!!!!way to godancing
[notify]
Nova

The explorer

Barked: Fri Dec 28, '07 8:16am PST 
We got new blankies and new stuffies to play with. We're also allowed to sleep with mommy and daddy now!
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 16: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16