GO!

What can I use in my house outside?

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Raven

I AM THE BOSS!!!

Barked: Sun Dec 2, '07 6:51pm PST 
HI!!! I'll go ahead and fess up, I am not a standard poodle, I'm a toy... But I like to think I am a standard!!! Anyways, I have a problem - I need to figure out what kind of bedding I can use in my dog house outside! Mom gets mad when the cedar chips stick to my hair and she can't put blankets in there because my two big sisters chew them up & drag them across the yard! I thought maybe you guys might know of something. I tried asking the other poodles my size but they couldn't believe that I spend all day outside with my sisses.... I couldn't imagine it any other way! Hope you guys can help me!!!
[notify]
Sambo Boy

Sambo..Baby Boy!

Barked: Tue Dec 4, '07 6:42pm PST 
Well, I too am surprised that you stay outside as well. I personally would rather be inside any day, and my mommy would never let me stay outside. Fortunately, you live in a warmer place than I do, but I prefer to sleep with my mommy in her bed.

My brother and sister are also inside as well, but my brother, Moses, enjoys the cold weather, but also enjoys the bed and my mom's bed as well.

Sorry I couldn't help.
[notify]
Velma (AKC Jolettes Call Me Ve

Munchie

Barked: Wed Dec 5, '07 12:37pm PST 
Why does your mommy let you live outside???? doesn't she know that toy poodles were bred to be inside pets (literally lap dogs)originally? I would never let my mommy put me outside--not that she would!
[notify]