What's your favorite music?

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  
MS. TINKER- BELLE, CGC

Girls Just Wanna- Have Fun!

Barked: Mon Oct 22, '07 8:44pm PST 
I like top 40 with a beat to wiggle my butt to!
MR. TWISTER

Cuddle Now,- Cuddle Later,- Cuddle Often

Barked: Mon Oct 22, '07 8:45pm PST 
I like rap!
HUNTER (rest- well my- sweet)

It's all about- me!

Barked: Mon Oct 22, '07 8:45pm PST 
Easy listenin' baby!

☠Dewey- ☠

Earforce One

Barked: Tue Oct 23, '07 8:02am PST 
Mom still hasn't taken the new Melissa Etheridge cd out of the stereo yet, so right now I have to say I like her because we listen to it so much I can't remember if I've EVER heard anything elseconfused Here, I'll sing a little for ya, here's for you Cali Bratz!!!

"... and I pointed my dreams west....to Caaaaaaaaaalifornia, coooooooome rescue me... Caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalifornia"
*Dewey falls over from his rocking out*
Loki

Is That For Me? - It Has To Be For- Me!

Barked: Tue Oct 23, '07 8:20am PST 
When it's mom at home, I listen to lots of classical and medieval music. Great for napping and as a background soundtrack to watching the world go by out the bay window.

Then dad comes home and its all guitars blazing with rock tracks and heavy metal.

I think I gotta go with mom's taste more than dad's. I'm more of a loungeing type pup...for the most part, anyway.
Shaki

Sunbeam- Maven

Barked: Tue Oct 23, '07 8:38am PST 
I'm an eclectic pup....I like it all, 'cept maybe most rap. It gets sorta boring. Mommy 'n' Daddy leave the oldies radio station on when they leave me alone 'n' it makes me feel secure. Luv the 70's music.dancing
Hollie

You want me to- do what?

Barked: Tue Oct 23, '07 8:52am PST 
We like lots of different music... rock, R & B, BLUES... some of our favorite artists are: Pink Floyd, Queen, Leon Russell, Dr. John (who by the way does the theme song to the PBS cartoon Curious George)!

We too love the 70's sound... especially the R&B and/or hip hop sound. We also like Robert Randolph, Tom Jones, Jackie Wilson, Roger Miller and many others... a definate mixture of various types of music.

We do not like Rap, Country or Classical.
Stormie

Oooops! I ate my- motto....*burp!*

Barked: Tue Oct 23, '07 1:46pm PST 
Mom is such an eternally un-hip parental unit. We listen to loads of 80's crap.....errrrrrrrr, stuff! She also loves some older rock, too - Supertramp, ELO, Led Zeppelin, the Doors, Jefferson Airplane/Starship, AC/DC, *cough, gag* Blondie (Dog, why am I admitting all this stuff?!?!?!). Sometimes in the summer when she's gardening, she likes to listen to country (think Brad Paisley, Dirks Bentley, Kenny Chesney NOT Kenny Rogers and Dolly Parton! bol! She also like new age stuff like Enigma and Enya (think Pure Moods *gag!*), and a touch of classical. We do not listen to Top 40 or Rap - both drive Momma up a wall!!! (Ferg-a-licious - we think NOT!!!! laugh out loud ).
Savannah aka- Banners!

Banners on the- Run! NOT!

Barked: Tue Oct 23, '07 5:16pm PST 
Uh Stormie, I don't hear anything wrong wiff the music your mom likes. My Mom likes the same stuff. She's always singing Blondie's Pretty Baby to me cuz she loves that song and she says it reminds her of ME.

Our mom is totally 80s and she loves the Zepplin and Supertramp too.

I think your mom has excellent taste in music--just like my mom. Don't ya think???? Hmmmmm?
Rikki

Runnin' like the- wind!

Barked: Tue Oct 23, '07 6:31pm PST 
Hollie, I'm right there wid you! I loves me some BB King and Eric Clapton and Stevie Ray Vaughn and RL Burnside and Johnny Winter. And there's always Pink Floyd's Dark Side of the Moon and The Wall!!! Nuttin better than that! Don't forget Jethro Tull and Led Zepplin and Climax Blues Band!

And didn't Blondie do a rap song 30 years ago about rapture? I think the man from mars eats your head and then you're dead. It's a gooders song anyway.

Shake your booty everypup! snoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopy
  (Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3