GO!

Boris the Mini Schnauzer

Whether a dog dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved dog.

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Xena

Xena Puggle:- Curtain Slayer!

Barked: Tue Oct 16, '07 8:39am PST 
My dear friend Boris left yesterday for the Bridge. Please stop by his page - his humom and his doggy brother Elvis miss him so much already!

hughugBorishughug
[notify]
Miles the- BATPUG

Love me a little- & I'll love you- forever

Barked: Tue Oct 16, '07 9:19am PST 
I iz gonna miss my buddy Borris. cry
[notify]
Nvwati- (timber- wolf/Husky

Leading the- choir at Rainbow- Bridge!

Barked: Tue Oct 16, '07 9:31am PST 
Oh we are so sorry for your loss. Boris was a sweetie. Know that we met him up here at Rainbow Bridge with loving paws and he's already made lots of friends up here. We are actually having a birthday party today for Dollie who would be 13 today! The Barkery sure smells good.
We will be praying for your family that they are ok.
Take care.
[notify]

Boris- (Rainbow- Bridge- 10/15/07

All I want is- love.

Barked: Tue Oct 16, '07 10:12am PST 
thank you all so very much. shock I am still in shock and stunned - it happend to fast. my precious schnauzer boy had a very rapidly progressing case of hepatic encepathology. I cannot believe he is gone. it is so quiet here. Boris was special - he lived to please me and he worked so hard at being a good boy.
elvis is doing OK, but he is strangely quiet. he was very agitated last night, but he seems resigned to the fact that Boris is not coming home. It will be a huge adjustment for elvis because the 2 of them were inseperable.

Thank you all for your kindness. I feel so empty right now.

Mindy
[notify]
Rudy

Can I have that- food?

Barked: Tue Oct 16, '07 10:47am PST 
hughughughughug Mindy and Elvis hughughughughug
[notify]
Nvwati- (timber- wolf/Husky

Leading the- choir at Rainbow- Bridge!

Barked: Tue Oct 16, '07 12:35pm PST 
I know. the pain is unbelievable!!! If you join A Team those kind people there will make you beautiful angel wings for Boris!!!
[notify]
Rosalita Lola "Rosie"

Love is never- being told you'- naughty!

Barked: Wed Oct 17, '07 7:06am PST 
So incredibly sorry and sad to hear this about your darling Boris.
hug
[notify]
Boris- (Rainbow- Bridge- 10/15/07

All I want is- love.

Barked: Wed Oct 17, '07 6:53pm PST 
I miss my baby boris so much. elvis misses him so much. elvis is barely eating - when he did eat, he threw up. We want our schnauzer back - just for one day..so that we can tell him how much we love him and how special he is and what a precious boy he is.

Mindycry
[notify]
Rudy

let\\\\\\\'s- play!

Barked: Tue Nov 6, '07 12:46pm PST 
I am so sorry to hear about Boris. I can only imagine how hard it is for you and Elvis. I think Elvis probably needs some extra hugs. And you too. Have you talked to anyone about your loss (in person)? Sometimes that can help. I don't know what I would do if something happened to Rudy.

Animals are angels in disguise. Boris was a special doggie: an angel.

love Rudy and mommy Sarah
[notify]
♥Joey- RIP my- princess

What Sock?

Barked: Tue Nov 6, '07 9:45pm PST 
Prayers to friends and family of Boris. Kisses from the bridge Joeyhug
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2