GO!

Goodbye old friend

Whether a dog dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved dog.

Changli

Born to play- fetch

Barked: Sat Oct 13, '07 1:38pm PST 
cry Gimley passed away yesterday.
Even though he was old and blind when we found him, it never stopped him from laveshing us with love and affection.Nor slow him down on walks or protecting the grandchildren.
He had the heart of a lion, but was as gentle as a lamb. He will be greatly missed.
[notify]
Alice

I am the Keeper

Barked: Sat Oct 13, '07 4:35pm PST 
we will great him and show him around the bridge

angel feather kisses to your humans
[notify]
RIP Penny- RIP

The Penny Party- Never Ends! A- Hee Hee!

Barked: Sat Oct 13, '07 5:32pm PST 
We will welcome him to the bridge with open paws. May he run free forever. hughughughughug
[notify]

Nvwati- (timber- wolf/Husky

Leading the- choir at Rainbow- Bridge!

Barked: Sat Oct 13, '07 6:48pm PST 
We are here greeting him. hes soooooooo cute! He will have so many friends here within hours! Don't worry about him. He can see now you know and he runs sooooooooooooo fast. What a cutie he is. T ake care of yourself!
[notify]
Casey at the- Rainbow- Bridge

Never met anyone- she didn't like.

Barked: Sat Oct 13, '07 6:54pm PST 
I crossed over the bridge this summer and I am here with my sister Holly who waited for me since 2002, we will take care of him until you meet again. My family will keep you in their prayers.
[notify]
♥Joey- RIP my- princess

What Sock?

Barked: Sun Oct 14, '07 8:02am PST 
We are here for you over here at the bridge. Kisses to you and your family in this difficult time.
[notify]
Rosalita Lola "Rosie"

Love is never- being told you'- naughty!

Barked: Mon Oct 15, '07 11:42am PST 
Sorry to hear this. Who was Gimley?hug
[notify]