Close X

Hi we're new I'm a Maltese Service Dog

Suzy Q

Born to be loved- & pampered!

Barked: Sat Sep 22, '07 8:25pm PST 
Hi, Grace and Beckywave So glad you joined us.

Grace your mom sounds awful lucky to have such a sweet little girl like you to help her and take care of her when she has those awful headaches. You sound like a very special little sweetie. Sounds like you are doing a great job.

way to go
Geordie

Bitey Dog!

Barked: Sat Sep 22, '07 10:37pm PST 
Hi Grace,
What a beautiful and loving pup you are! Your Mom is so lucky to have you. Thanks for sharing the information about psychdogs.com. I hadn't known about their work.

I'm Geordie, and I'm new here too. I'm a 16 mo. old Cairn who someday hopes to be a therapy dog. Right now, I'm just an ornery puppy.

Thank you, Lassie, for inviting me here. I'm looking forward to making many new friends!

Geordie
Virgie

This is Fun & I- Love Lucy!

Barked: Sun Sep 23, '07 2:14am PST 
hi grace,i am a maltese like you,but not a service dog but i have the uncanny sense of feeling unwell when my mummy isn't well ,so maybe iam without knowing it anyway just wanted to say hi.

Buddy "Sweet- Angel"

Please- Opt to- Adopt

Barked: Sun Sep 23, '07 4:59am PST 
wave Hi Grace! What a smart girl you are! way to go
Sadie,- GBeAD-C1

Will the real- Shady Sadie plz- stand up?

Barked: Sun Sep 23, '07 6:59am PST 
Hi Grace and Becky wave

Welcome to the group. You'll have alot of fun here! You can meet new pals, send messages, and woof with us in the forums! big grin Can't wait to see more of you.
Tank- ♥DC

HI FURIENDS!

Barked: Sun Sep 23, '07 7:18am PST 
You sure do sound like you are one smart fantastic pupper!!! Your Mom sure is lucky to have you as I am sure that you are glad to have her. Welcome to this wonderful group and I hope that you have a pawtastic time!!! I am off to send you a PPR and leaving you a big pile of bones. xoxo...Tank
dog snoopy dog snoopy
LaSsiEϰ- 4;Angel- Loved

Doggie- Connection

Barked: Sun Sep 23, '07 7:46am PST 
wavesmiledogdogdogway to go
Daisy Lola

Lazy Daisy

Barked: Sun Sep 23, '07 8:00am PST 
Way to go Gracie! Everyone needs a pup like you! I wish I was that good! High paw!

barks & licks,

Daisy Lola
Miss Molly

Having Fun

Barked: Sun Sep 23, '07 4:52pm PST 
Hi Gracie what a wonderful thing you do for your mom . She is lucky to have you .