GO!

Stretches!

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  
Dotty

Exercise,- Discipline,- Affections

Barked: Mon Sep 17, '07 5:08pm PST 
My dog does this stretch routine every time she gets up from a nap. First she lowers her front - like in that playful position dogs get - and stretches her front legs. Then she lets her hind legs go down and drags them a few inches to stretch them and her lower back. It is so cute! I'm sure its probably a common dog thing that as a new puppy owner I find adorable!

Maybe I can capture it on video for you all to compare!
[notify]
Bella

Smart~With NO- Sense!

Barked: Thu Sep 20, '07 9:52pm PST 
laugh out loud Ha Ha Bella does the same thing!!! It is really cute!
[notify]
Winston

Meh!

Barked: Mon Sep 24, '07 9:06pm PST 
Winston does the same thing... I'll go "streeetch, streeeeetch..." and he'll stretch his way right on over to me! It's adorable.
[notify]

Moxy

Moxy- Snorts equal- smiles!

Barked: Tue Sep 25, '07 6:44am PST 
Moxy loves that move! She also has this thing where she likes to streth with me in the morning. She does the Boston Stretch and then rolls on her back a few times along with atempting to to smash the side of her face as much as she can into the carpet.
[notify]
Tayto

Snuggle- me, love- me!

Barked: Tue Sep 25, '07 6:20pm PST 
Dare iz nuffin likes a good stretch after a nap! big grin
[notify]
VEGAS

Shake what ya- momma gave ya!

Barked: Tue Sep 25, '07 6:46pm PST 
LOL -- Vegas does that all the time! It is the cutest! And her little grunts and groans make it even cuter! She's a bit dramatic at times!
[notify]
Moxy

Moxy- Snorts equal- smiles!

Barked: Wed Sep 26, '07 7:52am PST 
what about the "belly cool off"? When Moxy gets hot she lays down all sprawled out on her tum tum on the tile floor...extra cute!
[notify]
VEGAS

Shake what ya- momma gave ya!

Barked: Wed Sep 26, '07 1:47pm PST 
It's definitely a Boston thing, Vegas is doing that right now! Belly flat on the cold tile with her front paws sticking straight out and her legs stretched out the other way! Too funny - I love it!
[notify]
Gracie - In Loving- Memory

Service with a- Smile! : )

Barked: Sat Sep 29, '07 8:33am PST 
We call that stretched out belly cooling pose "frog dogging" or being a "frog dog"laugh out loud
[notify]
Meeko

our little- boston- TERROR!!!!!

Barked: Sun Sep 30, '07 7:10am PST 
definately a boston thing!! smile
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3