Monday, September 3rd Post of the Day

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Angel - Rainbow- Bridge Angel

Come on Mom, let- me drive!

Barked: Sun Sep 2, '07 9:10pm PST 
Good morning!wave It is 12:07 AM here in Ohio.

My incredibly handsome pal Coco Bean asked me to do today's question.dancing

So here we go:

Do your pawrents brush your teeth? If they do, do they have any secrets? I know Shih Tzu's like us have small teeth so the vet says to have them cleaned at least twice a year, but mom hates the anesthesia that is required for that. What do you and yours do?shrug
Izzy♥

I love- Shiloh

Barked: Sun Sep 2, '07 9:29pm PST 
Mom is going to start brushing my teeth but we have yet to find a toothpaste I'll tolerate big laugh But for now Mom has my teeth brushed by the groomer.

To let me test toothpastes Mom has one of the rubber tooth brushes that you put over your finger. She lets me nibble on it and then when I'm nibbling she does a little scrubbing!
Daisy Mae

Kiss- y Girl & Cuddle- Bug

Barked: Sun Sep 2, '07 10:28pm PST 
Same with us, Iz!!!!

We don't like the peanut butter toothpaste, which is weird, because our Dogtor said most pups love it. shrug Also, we love peanut butter treats.... Raja and PC recently sent us some and we loved them!

Maybe we know its tooth paste. big laughway to go

Edited by author Sun Sep 2, '07 10:28pm PST

Izzy♥

I love- Shiloh

Barked: Sun Sep 2, '07 10:32pm PST 
Yeah Daisy Mae Mom tried Peanut Butter! But a few days ago when she made peanut butter treats I loved them and had a lot! snoopy
BUTTERCUP *- Moms Angel- Girl *

BABYGIRL

Barked: Mon Sep 3, '07 5:16am PST 
OH .. MOM twyed a few times and i will let her do me bottom front teefh .. but she's not gettin in the back .. i don't hab any in between .. so i got them cleaned at the vets !!!!cheercheercheer
Coco Bean

Tough Bean to- crack...

Barked: Mon Sep 3, '07 5:41am PST 
I love any toothpaste... the problem is I just like to eat it! way to goway to go

Momma can't get my teeth brushed.

-CB
Chloe

The Bone- Collector --- Little Miss- Chloe

Barked: Mon Sep 3, '07 5:42am PST 
Hi Angel!

Well, while CB loves Vanilla and beef (both flavors we have) I HATE vanilla but tolerate the beef. Again, no actual brushing, just eating cheercheer

-Chloe
♥ JERRY♥

Jerry loves- Reggie

Barked: Mon Sep 3, '07 6:05am PST 
wavewavewave
Yes momm brush our teeth before go to bed
and it is taste beefcloud 9
Timmy

BALL, Throw the- BALL

Barked: Mon Sep 3, '07 8:49am PST 
Mom brushes my teeth every other day. She uses these glove things and they have little bristles on the thumb and forefinger. I really like the poultry flavor, but then corgis like pretty much anything.

What really helps my teeth stay pretty clean is mom giving me a RMB about twice a week. That makes me use all dem teeth and it's hard work.

Timmy kisses
♥- Sophie Tzu- ♥

I DIDN'T DO- IT!

Barked: Mon Sep 3, '07 9:19am PST 
You mean that's a TOOTHBRUSH???

i THOUGHT that was a plastic CHEW TOY!!! Love plastic chew toys!!!!

snoopysnoopysnoopysnoopySophie Tzusnoopysnoopysnoopy
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2