GO!

I am shattered

Whether a dog dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved dog.

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Savvy - I miss you- so much

Barked: Tue Jul 31, '07 8:31pm PST 
This morning, my beloved Savvy passed away. My husband Ray took him for his usual morning walk, and when they returned, Savvy collapsed and died in my arms. For just those few seconds I could feel his heart fluttering like a bird, and then he was gone. I can only be grateful that he did not suffer, and that his 15 years and 3 months were the happiest of my life.
[notify]
Savannah aka- Banners!

Banners on the- Run! NOT!

Barked: Sun Aug 5, '07 9:45pm PST 
Oh I'm so sad for you. Savy had a long life but I know it can never be enough for us humans. May she be remembered always in your heart.

I'm sorry for your loss.
[notify]
Keyah

Hey you - give me a belly- rub.

Barked: Mon Aug 6, '07 10:44pm PST 
I am so sorry for your loss. hughughughughug
[notify]

Max

Gone, But Still- In My Heart

Barked: Tue Aug 7, '07 8:17pm PST 
sorry about your dog. i hope savy had a good time with you for her 15 years
[notify]
♥- Maggie- ♥

Adopt a- Shelter- Dog!

Barked: Wed Aug 8, '07 2:46am PST 
hug hug hug hug hug hug hug
[notify]
♥- Godiva- ♥

Fight BSL BEFORE- your breed is- next!

Barked: Wed Aug 8, '07 1:41pm PST 
We are all so sorry for your loss; I know that Savvy is at the Bridge awaiting your eventual reunion. The pain will ease in the fullness of time. Meanwhile, comfort yourself by knowing that your love for Savvy the sustaining force for a lifespan of 15 years. It's never enough, but we cherish what we can have.
hug
[notify]
Magnolia

God Speed to The- Bridge dearest- Sammy J!

Barked: Wed Aug 8, '07 6:06pm PST 
We are sooooo sorry for your loss! Nothing is more painful than losing our babies, but something so sudden like what happened to Savvy is heartbreaking! We will keep you in our thoughts and prayers and hope for beautiful memories and smiles to someday replace your devastation and tears!

All our puppy love and prayers,
Magnolia and Scout

hughughughug
[notify]
Yoda - In Loving- Memory

Gotta love- me!!!!

Barked: Thu Aug 9, '07 7:22am PST 
I'm so sorry to hear about Savvy. I'll look for him here at the Bridge. There are lots of great dogs and cats here that will help Savvy as well. I know that my mom is still having a hard time now that I'm gone. She cries a lot at night and even my brother and sister (Darius & Kea) are having a hard time cheering her up.hughughughughughug
[notify]
The Fabulous- Princess- PARIS!!!

Barked: Thu Aug 9, '07 7:53am PST 
I'm so sorry.
[notify]
Rockey - In loving- memory

To know me is to- love me...

Barked: Thu Aug 9, '07 9:33am PST 
Having lost our baby, too, we can truly sympathize with your loss. It doesn't matter how long of a life they had, it's never long enough for us. May your baby be at peace and on the rainbow bridge with our baby. hughughughug
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2