GO!

If You Feel You're in the need of Prayer!

Whether a dog dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved dog.

Murphy- (Ozdogz- Minstral- McLoch

Where's- mom?

Barked: Sat Jun 2, '07 10:31pm PST 
A new group has been started called: Critters Care Through Prayer. If you feel you or anyone or anypup or anycritter else could use prayer support...Please post here and we will pick it up in the group. The group is open to join if you wish to join us.

If it is a private request: please pawmail me or any of the admin. in the group.

The Lord bless and keep you all in His care!

Murphy, Ragtime and mom, Kay
[notify]
kayla - **Over The- Rainbow Brid

whatever kayla- wants kayla gets

Barked: Thu Jun 21, '07 9:39pm PST 
my name is kayla and iam 4 years old buff cocker spainel i was diagniosed with ITP it is a blood disorder with my platlets i have had very low platlet counts and with the help of predisone from my doc my platlet count today is 96 it was at a low of 22..please put me and my mom in your prayer chain we both need the support and comfort knowing others out there are praying for my full recovery
[notify]
kayla - **Over The- Rainbow Brid

whatever kayla- wants kayla gets

Barked: Wed Jul 4, '07 9:07pm PST 
Iam sadly writting to say we lost KAYLA to ITP blood platlet disorder on monday july 2 2007, she passsed with her mom and dad at her side, telling her it was ok to go, she didn't need to fight anymore and would be greatly missed.....
[notify]

Kelly, my- brightest- star

Barked: Tue Jul 10, '07 5:10pm PST 
Tomorrow morning my sister will be joining us all here at the bridge. She was with me from the day I was bought home. I have missed her very much and even though I know how sad Mom and the others will be, I will be so happy to run and play with her again. So I would like you all to join me to welcome her, PLEASE, and also to maybe say a little prayer for Mom.
Love you guys, Kelly
[notify]