GO!

Any Adopted Shelter Dogs On Dogster

This is a special section for dogs needing new homes and for inspiring stories of dogs that have found their furever home through Dogster or through the love and energy of rescuers. This is also the place to discuss shelters, rescue organizations, rescue strategies, issues, solutions, etc. and how we can all help in this critical endeavor. Remember that we are all here for the love of dog! If you are posting about a dog that needs a new home, please put your location in the topic of your thread so those close by can find you! Make sure to check out Dogster's dog adoption center!

(Page 1 of 10: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  
Hershey

Born to be- wiiillld

Barked: Mon May 21, '07 12:59pm PST 
So,
I went to the pound and saw the sweetest dogs and realized i could adopt one more and still looking, after i adopt the dog he/she is going to get their own dogster. so is there any newly adopted shelter dogs on dogster? i'd love to here your stories and see pictures and By the way to all the new dogs adopted
Welcome To Dogster
[notify]
Risa- W-FDM/MF RE- RL1 CA CGC

Awesome Dog

Barked: Mon May 21, '07 1:07pm PST 
I was adopted 10 months ago, if you can count that as recent. wink Sometimes Mom considers it no time at all and other times it seems like forever. big grin
[notify]
Murphy

Cheeseburger- Fanatic

Barked: Mon May 21, '07 1:20pm PST 
I was just adopted from a shelter and I'm flying to my forever home today!!! Mom will be picking me up this afternoon. I feel so luckywink
[notify]

Callie NPC,- DBE, STCH,- LP1, CR

100% pure Love- Sponge Attention- Hound!

Barked: Mon May 21, '07 1:43pm PST 
I was adopted just over a year ago from a shelter. Sometimes Mom says "has it really been that long?" and other times it seems like she's had me forever! Congratulations on your new addition, and thanks for adopting instead of buying one from a breeder - there are lots of dogs that need homes!
[notify]
Raven

Until there are- none, adopt one!

Barked: Mon May 21, '07 1:55pm PST 
I was recently adopted! Mom started to foster me almost 2 months ago but only adopted me about a month ago (silly her for thinking she can let me go when I choose her to be my mom).

Kind of funny that I am a shelter dog but only spent about 24 hours in the shelter. Mom got sister Riley before she even had to go to the shelter! More room for other pups I guess.
Balyn

Can I go with,- can I, can I,- huh, huh?

Barked: Mon May 21, '07 2:31pm PST 
Well I was adopted from the pound but that was 2 years ago. However mom just adopted two dogs today from the pound that will be adopted out through German Shorthair Rescue of North Texas. So I just wanted to let you guys know because mom will be putting their picks up on my webpage for everyone to see. They will be going to Austin in a few weeks to another foster home but will be up for adoption tomorrow. So keep an eye on my dogster page for the pictures of my newest temporary family members.
[notify]
Dixie

Please don't- litter- fix your- critter!

Barked: Mon May 21, '07 6:02pm PST 
I brought Dixie home just over 10 months ago, and I couldn't imagine life without her! If you want to read her story, it's on her page- kind of long! But it's a miracle she's even alive today at all, let alone that I have her!
[notify]
Hank -TD

I can burp- better than you

Barked: Tue May 22, '07 8:59am PST 
I got adopted from a shelter too. It was a bit over a year ago now and I have change radicaly mom says. I know have a job and I get to go see other doggies at the park.
[notify]
Baba

I'm going to get- ya

Barked: Tue May 22, '07 9:01am PST 
Along with my brother Hank I got adopt from the pound with him. I was on hold for another family when mom and dad wanted both Hank and me but the family interested in me never came to pick me up so here I am with my brother and in my family since a bit over a year and I'm having lots of fun in here! No more abuse on us just lots of love and a job to do!
[notify]
Indiana- Jones, CGC,- ThD

Forever loved,- forever missed.

Barked: Tue May 22, '07 9:42am PST 
I was adopted from a shelter, not recently, but almost 6 years ago when my Papa decided he wanted a puppy! I was a little 8 week old runt, the smallest in my litter.

We only met my Mama and sis Kiona 2 years later!
  (Page 1 of 10: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10