Close X

Coincidence ?

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Sgt. Earnie- Bilko-Essig

I ♥- Dolly!

Barked: Tue Apr 17, '07 6:11pm PST 
Mom found this pup named Mimi today. You have to see her! Mom about fell off her chair. When Dad adopted me, I was only 6 weeks old. A man from our local area had taken me and my sister to the local SPCA, and it just so happened that Dad went there that very day looking for a dog. He saw us right away. Although he wanted both of us, he was single at the time and knew Gram couldn't care for two pups while he was at work all day, so he choose me. He knew my real birthday and everything because the owner had told the shelter what day we were born.

Anyway, this dog lives in Maryland, our neighboring state, and her Mom got her when she was approximately 6 years old from a shelter in Maryland. So she doesn't know any of Mimi's history. But Dad said my sister had blue eyes ... he swears it's her!
Tiggles- (CGC, SILIF)- IN LOVING

Give LOVE to get- LOVE-Adopt a- Dog!

Barked: Tue Apr 17, '07 6:24pm PST 
shock Oh my goodness Earnie! Its your long-lost sister!!
Dolly

I'm spoiled but- not rotten!

Barked: Tue Apr 17, '07 6:33pm PST 
I saw her Earnie! She's very pretty, but not nearly as good lookin as you!! red face

Patches CGC

If it fits in my- mouth, I will- eat it!

Barked: Tue Apr 17, '07 6:37pm PST 
shock I wonder if it is her! That is amazing.. It would prolly be very difficult to find out if it is or not...
Digger - Snoop Angle

Bounder - Moms best friend

Barked: Tue Apr 17, '07 6:41pm PST 
Wow! the resembalance between you two. It has to be her.
Mike

Hopalong

Barked: Tue Apr 17, '07 6:43pm PST 
shock
Coalby- Lupyan- Rivard

Cedar's Girl

Barked: Tue Apr 17, '07 7:00pm PST 
Well she certainly looks like you she is very pretty as you are handsome. Maybe you can't prove you are siblings with absolute certainty but if you ever met I think you would probably have some sort of feeling of bonding. Just my guessshrug
Toby

Do I have to get- up?

Barked: Tue Apr 17, '07 7:39pm PST 
Wow! You guys look alike! There was a news story about a month ago about 2 longs lost labs brothers that met. This woman brought her lab to a play group at a doggy daycare and noticed another lab there. Everytime both these labs were at the play group, they would only play with each other. One day, she went over and spoke with the other pup's mom and found out they were the same age and from the same shelter. The other mom also remembered there being 2 lab pups for adoption. How cool!
Sgt. Earnie- Bilko-Essig

I ♥- Dolly!

Barked: Wed Apr 18, '07 2:43am PST 
post deleted

Edited by author Wed Apr 18, '07 2:44am PST

Sgt. Earnie- Bilko-Essig

I ♥- Dolly!

Barked: Wed Apr 18, '07 2:45am PST 
Mom says she wants to get us DNA tested. You can do that now for $38 a test. Wouldn't that be so cool if I found my long lost sister! dancing
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2