GO!

Introduce Yourself

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 1 of 6: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  
Dawson- Fauxpudel

Later inner- poodle, it's MY- belly rub.

Barked: Fri Mar 23, '07 1:07pm PST 
wave everyone, I'm Dawson, and (quickly looks right and left to make sure only the good pups are listening) I'm a mutt.

I don't like to admit that, and try to get everypup to believe that I'm a poodle, but until I explain away the straight hair most don't believe me.

I like to snuggle and get belly rubs, take long walks, and my favorite season is Summer. I was born in Montana, but about six months ago, Mom moved me across the country to PA. My impressions of PA so far are of rain. I abhor rain.

I look forward to meeting the rest of you!
[notify]
Iris Foxie,- certified SD

Mom's wish is my- command

Barked: Sat Mar 24, '07 12:59am PST 
hi I'm irischeer those border collies get aorund, don't they? I've got water proof hair, don't know where that came from.thinkingI'm smarter that the average bear, but don't brig yogi here to diputed it. wave
I think a mountain dog, should be in the mountains, and taking care of a flock or herd.we are hppy together, Mom, Dad, and I.cloud 9
[notify]
Iris Foxie,- certified SD

Mom's wish is my- command

Barked: Mon Mar 26, '07 10:24pm PST 
that is the worst spelling I've donered face
[notify]

Maggie May

Foofer McWoofer

Barked: Tue Mar 27, '07 8:24pm PST 
My name is Maggie May, and I'm a mutt. BOL!

The unanimous (we may have butchered that spelling) vote is that I'm a Westie mix, but the jury's out on exactly WHAT I'm mixed with. Possibly Cairn or JRT (I can run REALLY fast and jump REALLY high), but at 30 pounds I'm bigger than any of those breeds so Mom also figures there's something a little bigger in me. Maybe Heeler or Border collie, since I do also have a keen herding instinct. Sometimes I try to herd Mom at supper time, BOL!

Mom says I'm a huge bundle of sweetness---I love EVERYBODY! I think everyone just wants to be my best friend. I'm leary of strange dogs---we get along just fine, but I get nervous if they try to jump at me. Despite this, I do love outings to the dog park. Actually, I just love to be outside. I also love stealing garbage, playing with plushy squeaky toys, eating, sleeping, and getting belly rubs!
[notify]
Kelpie

Foxy girl!

Barked: Wed Mar 28, '07 1:34pm PST 
Hey, Iris! Those border collies get around because they're such good fence jumpers. I might have some border collie myself. Or some kind of collie-ish dog. Who knows!

I'm proud to be a mutt. Mom thinks mutts are the best dogs. Everytime someone talks about getting a purebred, she tries to talk them into getting a mutt. She says they're smarter and healthier -- something called "hybrid vigor." Even though I'm a mutt I'm not smart enough to know what that means, so I'll just take Mom's word for it.

I'm a mutt so I like everything any breed of dog would like! I like to chase squirrels, rabbits and birds; I love squeaky toys; I love to play fetch; I love to play in the water and go to the beach; I like to play with other dogs; I love people, including children and babies; I like to look out the window and guard the house from the neighbor's cats; I love agility; I love to snuggle with my Mom -- especially when she lets me under the covers; I love to sleep late. Did I miss anything?
[notify]
♥Kyna

I'm so sweet- I'll give you a- cavity!

Barked: Thu Mar 29, '07 5:30pm PST 
Hi guys. Just wanted to say I love mutts too! We have Huskies now but I have had mutts before...I love all dogs. Actually when we were looking to adopt another dog we were looking for any kind of dog as long as she could get along with our territorial Nanook. We heard about Kyna and we were able to adopt her because the family knew we were familiar with the breed and gave her to us. I actually saw a mutt at the shelter this past weekend and fell in love with her! But I can't have her because we're only allowed 3 dogs in our city(sigh). Anyways...just wanted to say hi to all my fellow dogs. You guys all rock!way to go

Edited by author Thu Mar 29, '07 5:37pm PST

[notify]
Cosmo,- Forever- Loved

SHELTER- DOGS- ROCK!

Barked: Thu Mar 29, '07 7:56pm PST 
Hi, I'm Cosmo and I'm a mutt. (This sounds like an AA meeting laugh out loud

I'm Border Collie and Wirehaired German Pointer (we think the pointer part is true). Animal Control picked me up as a stray on the highway and I was in the slammer for 21 days. Some volunteers called mom to come and see me and I won her heart with my wagging tail and with kisses. So I am now king of the castle around here!

I love long walks in the park, trips to the mountains, chasing deer and moose (which I'm not supposed to do), jumping flyball hurdles and playing fetch with my glow ball, tennis ball and Cuz ball.
[notify]
Monty

For ever in my- heart

Barked: Sat Mar 31, '07 4:46am PST 
Hi doggies I'm Monty and I'm 10 and a half. I'm a purebred mutt I'm a Maltese Shih Tzu cross King Charles cross. I was born with a pouch attached to my esophagus which meant I bring back my food and the vet said I'd do well to make it to 6 or 7 frown but as I said I'm 10 and a half ad doing great. My hobbies are going for walks, chasing Coco the cat, sleeping, going to the beach (once a year or twice i I'm lucky) and being with my family.
[notify]
Jack Daniels

Zoom zoom

Barked: Sat Mar 31, '07 10:11am PST 
My name is JD. I look like some sort of mix of pit/pointer/boxer/whoknowswhat... luckily I turned out to be the cutest thing in all the land!! (according to Mommy, that is) I love to sniff out things to chew and swallow, like branches, dead animals, deer poop, horse poop, terra cotta pots, and so on. If I'm out exploring the woods and farmlands with Mommy I'm not allowed to chew and swallow delicious things, so instead I enjoy racing in circles at top speed, flinging myself into the air for no reason, and plunging face-first into lakes, streams, ponds, gullies and snowbanks. When we walk on the street or in a pet store, if I'm a really good quiet friendly boy, I get to meet all kinds of other people and dogs! Mommy and I hope to meet even more cool people and dogs at this website!! way to go
[notify]
Dodger

20 pounds of- terror- terrier

Barked: Mon Apr 2, '07 1:57pm PST 
Hi! My name is Dodger, short for The Artful Dodger. I am a 3 year old terrier mutt, most likely half border terrier. My name fits me because I like mischief, roaming the neighborhood, and I am quite the escape artist extraordinaire. I think thats how I ended up in the pound before I found my new home. I have also been known to take down dogs three times my size; just check out my photos!

But I definately have a VERY cuddly side too. I love kissing my hoomans (especially when it grosses them out), curling up in their laps, and behind their knees when they relax on the couch. I also have quite a reputation for kissing any girl who comes to visit.

Well, gotta go I think I hear a cat outside. Visit my page if you wanna know more about me.
Catcha later,
Dodger
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 6: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6