GO!

Come on Papillion's, what's shakin' ?

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  
Rocky

come on, you- know you love me

Barked: Mon Mar 12, '07 8:03pm PST 
Hi I'm Rocky a 12 year old male!

Tell me little bit about yourself!?

(PS. isn't it cool that we get our very own forum,YAY!)

cheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheer

Edited by author Mon Mar 12, '07 8:04pm PST

[notify]
Rosa

wanted toy thief

Barked: Thu Mar 15, '07 9:50am PST 
Hi there, Rocky! I'm Rosa and I'm 13 months old. I see you are 12 y/o... how are you doing?

C'mon all you beautiful butterflies....come out, come out wherever you are......snoopy
[notify]
Darcy

Adventure Guide- to Timmy Tiptoes

Barked: Thu Mar 15, '07 6:16pm PST 
Hi, I am a Moth (Phalane) not a Butterfly but Mum loves me loads too.... I am still a Papillon tho !!!

quite new on here.....Mums only just noticed this breed forum thing, has it been on dogster long...??
[notify]

Naila

I wanna go too! - :oD

Barked: Fri Mar 16, '07 2:52pm PST 
Hi I'm Naila, I'm a two-year old Papillon. I love agility and learning tricks. I love running around in the park and meeting other doggies.
[notify]
Molly

I wuv my bobo :)

Barked: Sat Mar 17, '07 9:48am PST 
Hey, Molly here, I'm a black and white butterfly, it's nice to have just a forum for us papillons!cheer
Any of you doing anything special for St. Patrick's day? My owners are bringing me to the dog park today in my new bright green dress and matching necklace.
They're bringing green treats for the other dogs so they don't feel so bad about not being a beautiful butterflies like we are.But don't tell anyoneshh
[notify]
Luckathelda- "Lucky"

The newly- discovered- half-chihuahua!

Barked: Sun Mar 18, '07 7:30am PST 
I'm Luckathelda, but called Lucky most of the time (when I'm not in trouble!) and I am 6 and an almost half. My birthday is October 12. I'm loving this forum thing!

Oh yes- I think I am a cat. I fit into the cat role perfectly. I like to climb. Getting dirty is not my thing. I am Lucky the Cat-like dog!

Darcy- no, I don't think it has been around long, Mom just noticed it a couple of days ago!

Edited by author Sun Mar 18, '07 7:31am PST

[notify]
Eponine

Love- unconditionally.

Barked: Thu Mar 22, '07 9:23am PST 
YAY for Pappies!

Eponine here, but my friends call me "Eppy," and you can too! :3

I'm the best friend in the whole world. I like tummy rubs, stuffed toys, and growling at the cat! But having the cat around is actually kind of nice, as long as he leaves me alone mostly, because mom gives me the "cat" treats too and they taste very good.
Brady

PAPILLON- anything else is- just a dog!

Barked: Fri Mar 23, '07 11:13am PST 
Hi everybody! My name is Brady! I'm a two y.o. Pap from Massachusetts. Glad to meet you all! I'm going to tell my sister Lady about this forum! puppy
[notify]
Lady

Chipmunks- chased, blankets- burrowed in!

Barked: Fri Mar 23, '07 11:16am PST 
Hi everybody! I'm Lady! My brother Brady and I live in Massachusetts. We think it's great that Papillons get their own forum because Paps are special! (Everyone else is "just a dog"!)
snoopy
[notify]
Josie

I\'m all ears!

Barked: Sun Mar 25, '07 11:04am PST 
I'm a papillon. I don't live with my new owner yet. I come home on April 6th.

cloud 9
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4