GO!

I've Went to the Bridge

Whether a dog dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved dog.

(Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  
Cuddles ~An- Angel- 1992-2006~

Furever an angel- in heaven.

Barked: Wed Sep 13, '06 9:23am PST 
I passed away this morning. Mommy and Grandma were going to have me put to sleep, since my breast cancer had been causing me quite a bit of pain lately, but when they came down to check up on me this morning, they found that I had passed away sometime last night or early this morning. I had a peaceful death by just going to sleep and never waking up. It's nice not feeling the pain ofmy breast cancer anymore. I'll miss Mommy and Grandma deeply though.

Mommy and Grandma had had me ever since I was two months old. I was a stray that they had found at the pound. I was fourteen years old when I died. In other words, Mommy and Grandma had had me for a veeeeery long time. It's going to be tough for them without me. I was always the "guardian" of the house. NO ONE could get close to the house without me barking like crazy. Even though I wasn't as "cuddly" as my name suggests, I think my family really did appreciate me.

;(
[notify]
Sandy (At- The Bridge- 8/20/98)

Do I Hear- Popcorn Popping?

Barked: Wed Sep 13, '06 9:39am PST 
I know your family appreciated you. That love can be seen on your page. Welcome to the bridge.
[notify]
Fiona

ATB 2/23/06 - 12 years of- terrier love

Barked: Wed Sep 13, '06 10:57am PST 
Your family loved you from the tip of your nose to the tip of your tail, no doubt about it. And they'll miss you until they arrive at the Bridge, too.
[notify]

♥- Maggie- ♥

Adopt a- Shelter- Dog!

Barked: Wed Sep 13, '06 11:02am PST 
Cuddles, you are now a guardian of the Bridge. Play hard, rest well, and enjoy your pain-free days. You are a light in the rainbow for us all.
[notify]
Rosalita Lola "Rosie"

Love is never- being told you'- naughty!

Barked: Wed Sep 13, '06 11:39am PST 
Awwww Cuddles, that is so sad to know you are no longer with your family but everyone is happy to know you are no longer in pain and decided by yourself that it was time you went to the Bridge. You will be missed sweetheart and loved always by those lives you touched.
[notify]
Maggie - (1997-2006)

I can't be more- loved

Barked: Wed Sep 13, '06 1:24pm PST 
Hey cuddles mommy, I'm waiting for cuddles at the bridge. She'll be ok with me.
I know how hard it may be for you at this moment. Hugs and kisses from all of us for your loss. maggie and her family
[notify]
Isis, She is- dearly- missed....

Just call me- Isis...where's- my chewie??

Barked: Wed Sep 13, '06 2:26pm PST 
Welcome to the Bridge Cuddles...now let's go chase a rabbit or two...
[notify]
Paris - In loving- Memory

To know him is- to love him

Barked: Wed Sep 13, '06 2:38pm PST 
Welcome to the bridge. I will love to show you around
[notify]
Copper (2000-2006)

I was born to- bey...arooooof!!- !aroooof!!

Barked: Wed Sep 13, '06 2:46pm PST 
Welcome to the Bridge,I am waiting for you.
[notify]
Katy Louise

KALO ~ Kisses- and Love Only

Barked: Wed Sep 13, '06 3:38pm PST 
What a precious little dog! We are so sorry to learn that your sweet girl passed away, but now she is painfree.

Our thoughts and prayers go out to Cuddles family.

RIP precious pup.

Love,
Katy and Lady
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4