Our Golden boy is gone

Jake - May- 1998-July- 2006

A Golden Angel- Boy

Barked: Wed Jul 5, '06 4:56pm PST 
Jake lost his battle to Cancer today. He just could not make it any longer. He was having a very difficult time breathing and was unable to walk more than a few steps without having to stop and lie down. I don't know what we will do without our boy. This has been so hard since we lost our dear Murphy girl last month. At least we are comforted to believe that they are now playing happily together again at the Rainbow's Bridge. Here is a poem for Jake and Murphy.
God saw him getting tired, And a cure was not to be, So He put His arms around his neck, and whispered, "Please come with Me." With tearful eyes we watched, and saw him fade away. Although we loved him dearly, We could not make him stay. A Golden heart stopped beating, A sweet Golden is a rest, God broke my heart to prove to me, He only takes the best.
They will forever be remembered
Jake Longinotti May 5, 1998-July 5, 2006
Murphy Longinotti May 14, 1991-June 10, 2006
Prince- 5-15-02 to- 8-15-08

Want that burger- you do not (yoda- voice)

Barked: Wed Jul 5, '06 9:06pm PST 
We will all miss Jake very much! He was an awesome boy. I am glad that you had those last three months to make lasting memories with him. You kept him happy and that is what really counts! I am glad that we made a special friend, Jake, and that he can be healthy and young again at the rainbow bridge with Murphy and the rest of your crew! You are in our thoughts.
Dudley - 2004-2013

May I Have My- BALL PLEASE!

Barked: Sat Jul 8, '06 5:29pm PST 
I am so sorry to hear of Jake's passing - my heart goes out to you. I know how you feel: he is in a better place, and he is with his sister Murphy - but that doesn't take away the pain of you losing him. I won't say that it ever goes away - because of the love you have for him it will always be there. But he left this world to go to the next know he was loved so much by you. You are in my thoughts and prayers. Marlene, Remy, Oliver Louis & Dudley

Uff Da

Uff the Goof,- The Woofy One

Barked: Thu Jul 13, '06 7:50am PST 
Even though me and Muntz did not get to frolic with Jake, we know he is in a good place now. Mommy worries about us and I am 1 yr old and Muntz is 10mos. Mommy says losing a pet is sometimes harder than losing a human because we are so dedicated.

I am hoping that your mom looks at some of our silly pics and gets to have a laugh. I bet you brought many smiles and laughs to her.

Uff Da
HoneyBunny- 1993-2006

Recycle- Love--Adopt!

Barked: Sat Jul 15, '06 9:59pm PST 
I will wait by the Bridge with my tail wagging to greet your boy. We will romp, then lay down for a cuddle. Do not mourn us, for we are always in your heart.
Samantha

I feel the- need..the need- to retrieve!

Barked: Sun Jul 23, '06 11:00am PST 
I am so sorry to hear of your loss, you will be in my thoughts. That is a beautiful poem.

Sammi's Mom