What is the funniest/weirdest thing your mini does?

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  
Beau

It's all about- me!

Barked: Tue Apr 25, '06 9:34am PST 
Beau is totally frightened and embarrassed by his own farts. It's hilarious. When he passes gas he jumps straight up in the air and then he runs and hides under the bed. Poor baby.
Shakespeare,- The Best Boy- Ever

Lean not mean- barking machine

Barked: Tue Apr 25, '06 4:41pm PST 
Shakespeare is freaked out by his own farts too, heh! Whenever a human farts, he will actually run away into another room - it's hilarious! When we're at my folks place, my dad, Shakey's grandpa, will go to wherever Shakey is just to do that to him.
Wrigley

Beards Rule!

Barked: Tue May 2, '06 2:48am PST 
Wow that happens to me too, I always turn and look at my bum like I can't believe that noise came from there. I also, bark like mad at the windows, like there's some scary monster outside and when my mum comes and looks it's just a robbin or sparrow in the garden.

Pete Wright

Innocent....Mayb- e ;)

Barked: Mon May 8, '06 7:52pm PST 
Pete loves to help me water the plants he bites the water!! So I put him in the pool and he tries to swim and bite the water at the same time it's really funny to watch.
Shadow

born to play- soccer

Barked: Tue May 9, '06 7:04pm PST 
I love to play soccer. I must always have a squeaky toy in my mouth and bat the ball back to the person guiding it with my paws.
Presley (In- Memory Of)

Can I eat it?- Yes I can!!

Barked: Thu May 11, '06 1:23am PST 
Presley will wrap his leash around his legs and then whimper in terror, begging us to unwrap him. Then seconds later he's wrapped again. Even if the leash isn't attached to him, he gets tangled up in it!
Wickkett

Run with that- wobby like you- stole it.

Barked: Thu May 18, '06 7:48am PST 
When Wick trys to get up on the couch or bed he stands on his back feet and hops like a rabbit it takes him probably 4-6 jumps before he ever gets up on the couch. He also wears PJs at night and gets so mad if you take them off of him, he does the same thing if you try to take him out of his stroller after a ride.
Hitch

Carpe Diem!

Barked: Wed Jun 21, '06 10:29am PST 
Hitch is freaked out by newspaper bags. Just those, rattle a regular plastic grocery bag or shopping bag and he looks at you like you're weird, but rattle a newspaper bag and he's under the bed in no time. Now the funniest thing he does, which his human mommy and daddy didn't discover until we moved into a house with stairs, is he runs down stairs on 3 legs! He's just goofy, but we love him.
Hitch

Carpe Diem!

Barked: Wed Jun 21, '06 10:30am PST 
Hitch is freaked out by newspaper bags. Just those, rattle a regular plastic grocery bag or shopping bag and he looks at you like you're weird, but rattle a newspaper bag and he's under the bed in no time. Now the funniest thing he does, which his human mommy and daddy didn't discover until we moved into a house with stairs, is he runs down stairs on 3 legs! He's just goofy, but we love him.
Speck

Barked: Wed Jul 26, '06 10:48am PST 
Speck likes to run laps in the house with her favorite toy in her mouth. Then she'll look at mommy with a "What? You expect me to be normal?" look!
  (Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3