GO!

Big Woofs from North Carolina!

This forum is for Dogster members to seek and share advice to enhance participation and make the most of the features offered on the site. If you need assistance with your Dogster account, or require technical support, please contact Dogster Support directly by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Dogster. Additional help is available at FAQs.

Ruthie

I'm smarter,- just deal with- it.

Barked: Wed Jan 18, '06 1:26pm PST 
Hey peoples! Just wanted to drop a line and say hello from NC. Anyone else out there? My sisters and I live North of Charlotte with our human, Christy.
[notify]
Sabrina- 2000~2012

To break- injustice we- must break- silence

Barked: Wed Jan 18, '06 1:58pm PST 
I used to live in Chapel Hill... My grandparents still live in Charlotte and we visit them probably about once a year! Pup pal request coming your way!
[notify]
Ruthie

I'm smarter,- just deal with- it.

Barked: Wed Jan 18, '06 2:39pm PST 
Awesome! smile I live about an hour North of Charlotte myself...small world eh?
[notify]

Blitz- Russell

Sleep and play,- what more do I- want?

Barked: Wed Jan 18, '06 4:39pm PST 
I live in Charlotte! Nice to see other doggies in NC on here!
[notify]
Bayley

I'm a beach bum!

Barked: Fri Jan 20, '06 9:13am PST 
My family and I live in New Bern which is about 5 or six hours away from you, near the coast! I love running wild on the beach (don't tell the rangers!).
[notify]
Scout

Barked: Fri Jan 20, '06 11:55am PST 
My sister and I live in Raleigh, NC. Go heels!
[notify]
Bella

"Roadtrip- Buddies"

Barked: Tue Jan 24, '06 1:32pm PST 
Hey Ruthie,
My mom and I live in Ontario, Canada but have wonderful friends in Winston Salem. We love your state. My mom especially likes the golf courses and we are huge HEELS fans.
[notify]
Dakota

Dakota - Psycho Pup- Zoomie Queen

Barked: Sun Feb 12, '06 8:56am PST 
Hey everyone! I live at the Outer Banks, but mom and I visit Raleigh every so often (since that's where she moved from). The beach sure is cold today!!
[notify]