GO!

Pointer Pity

Celebrate a special pup's special time in the spotlight as Dogster's Dog of the Day and Dog of the Week or bark about a deserving pup you'd like to see featured on Dogster's homepage!

(Page 1 of 397: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  
Scout: - Always in- our hearts

Got- Aloha?

Barked: Mon Nov 28, '05 9:26pm PST 
Have pity on us pointers!! Vanna and I have tried tirelessly to start a pointer party but it turns out we are the *only* pointers a postin'!! We are the under-represented!! We need exposure.. we need lights... cameras.. we *need* to be breed of the week... these desperate times call for desperate measures!!

Paws for the underrepresented!
Scouters
[notify]
Daisy

Born- to be- Wild!

Barked: Mon Jul 14, '08 10:03pm PST 
Cozzie, you are never slow! blue dogblue dogblue dog
[notify]
Daisy

Born- to be- Wild!

Barked: Mon Jul 14, '08 10:03pm PST 
Cozzie, you are never slow! blue dogblue dogblue dog
[notify]

Vanna

I want to break- freeee

Barked: Tue Nov 29, '05 12:05pm PST 
yes it is true and it is sad. I have met countless people who say they adore the breed. People remember these dogs amazing personality their who lives. In addtion to that niether Scout or I hunt but I know at least here in the north east hunting season began recently! Mabey it would help involve a new demographic of people to the wonderful dogster world. C'mon HQ give us a chance... Give us the spotlight we deserve and that Scout and I cant seem to get together on our own!
[notify]

Got- Aloha?

Barked: Tue Nov 29, '05 6:52pm PST 
Yeah!!! What she said!!!
[notify]
Vanna

I want to break- freeee

Barked: Tue Nov 29, '05 7:43pm PST 
So i just did some quick research and decided to take some strolls!!! well i found that there are 406 pointers, 516 German short hair pointers, and 44 German wire hair pointers. That brings us two a grand total of 966 pointers!!!!! That is just shy of 1000 so come on what you say give these guys and gals, some respect. mabey they wont speak but i will LETS GIVE A BIG OL' WOOF FOR THE POINTERS!!!!! ALL 966 OF US!!!
[notify]

Got- Aloha?

Barked: Tue Nov 29, '05 8:06pm PST 
and really.. that is nothing compared to the 10,589 labs, 3,893 American Pit Bull Terriers and 2,920 boxers... I mean sure... it's more than that oxotali breed... but come on... throw us a bone here
[notify]
Hoelle Jagdhund Jaeger

Tofu Pups!

Barked: Tue Nov 29, '05 8:56pm PST 
Pointer's all the way! I'd love to see us as breed of the week, that would be great! laugh out loud
[notify]
lucy Angel- 18/7/97--10/- 7/2011

For Little- Bit...DIE CANCER- DIE

Barked: Tue Nov 29, '05 10:46pm PST 
Pointers all the way!! That's half my breed and where we live and in Greece in general Pointers are a VERY popular breed. There more pointers here than labs, boxers,pitties and so on. In our neighborhood there are four beautiful pointer boys, they are all hunting dogs and have won several championships.
Pointers are so gentle and loyal and crazy and playful and SO beautiful. Mom's brother wanted a pointer but he rescued Maron (English Setter) instead, maybe next year he will get a red/white pointer pup!
[notify]

Got- Aloha?

Barked: Wed Nov 30, '05 8:03am PST 
Yay Lucy!! I'm half pointer too!! Woo Hoo.. come join the Pointer Party in it's Party Time... gotta represent!!
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 397: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]