GO!

Prayer Chain

This is a special place for pups to share their love and support for each other during difficult times; it's a place to light candles, give the "Power of the Paw," and let everyfur know they are never ever alone.

(Page 1 of 24: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  
Skye

For Rio:Cysts Be- Gone~Wellness- for ALL

Barked: Thu Jun 9, '05 5:00pm PST 
Hi everyone. I've been thinking that it might be a neat idea if we could start a Dogster prayer/good thoughts/good vibes/meditation/whatever you believe in chain for our sick friends and their owners. With all of us working together, we can surely make a difference in our Pal's lives. I'd like to start with my friend, Little Bit, who is battling an infection so she can resume her chemotherapy for lymphoma. All good thoughts your way, Little Bit! You are much loved!
[notify]
Basil

Boogle!

Barked: Thu Jun 9, '05 6:47pm PST 
Oh, Little Bit. I hope you get better soon. And all the sick doggies out there, I hope you recover too. I was sick myself once, and I know something bigger than me made me better! Good vibes and hope to everyone.
[notify]
Rosalita Lola "Rosie"

Love is never- being told you'- naughty!

Barked: Fri Jun 10, '05 6:09am PST 
What a great idea. Mummy has just read Little Bit's page, he's a cutie pie and hope he manages to fight that nasty cancer.
[notify]

Skye

For Rio:Cysts Be- Gone~Wellness- for ALL

Barked: Fri Jun 10, '05 6:42am PST 
Thanks. Basil and Rosie! The good news today is that she can resume her chemo, so that cancer's gonna die! Special thoughts to all the sick Pals out there and their packs!
[notify]
Sara

Got Bread?

Barked: Sat Jun 11, '05 12:58am PST 
consider me another link in the chain smile
[notify]
Cooper

be the person- your dog thinks- you are

Barked: Sat Jun 11, '05 4:34pm PST 
there should be a place (like a prayer chain)where we can put a name or intention.
Maybe a link from our heart to the woman/man upstairs.
God bless everyone
[notify]
Laddie

Laddie the- brave and- wonderful - westie

Barked: Tue Jun 14, '05 1:11am PST 
We add our names to this prayer chain.. may all the sick doggies get well
[notify]
Rita

This is Rita's- world!

Barked: Tue Jun 14, '05 6:54am PST 
I will remember to say an extra prayer for all sick doggies and their parents before bedtime. I don't like when doggies are sick or hurt frown
[notify]
Xena *Warrior Princess*

The Lone Wolf.

Barked: Wed Jun 15, '05 4:42pm PST 
That's a lurvley idea Skye ma wee friend.
Little Bit sure has a heart of gold and we always fink of her battle wif the cancer...She is soooo brave an' such an' encouraging little soul....

Mom an' me wish Little Bit oor heartfelt love ....
Take Care Little Bit..
[notify]
Marlowe CGC

Monk the Hunk

Barked: Wed Jun 15, '05 4:59pm PST 
Add me to this chain, Little Bit, keep on fighting it, we are behind you all the way. Get well............
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 24: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]