GO!

Husky talk

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Mika

blue/brown eyed- girl!

Barked: Tue Nov 13, '12 5:47pm PST 
Hi everybody, you all have such beautiful Huskies, I would love to talk Husky talk with every one. Hope people check this out. Ive owned Mika for about 5 or 6 months and have fell in love with huskies. what an amazing breed they are, and wonderful family pets!!!!!!
[notify]
Mika

blue/brown eyed- girl!

Barked: Wed Nov 14, '12 11:57am PST 
Calling all Huskies......Helllooooo Huskies?? (howwwllll) LOL where is everybody?? puppy
[notify]
Mika

blue/brown eyed- girl!

Barked: Fri Nov 16, '12 5:25pm PST 
wheres all the huskies at???? puppy
[notify]

Fritz

Fritz, cats are- fun when they- run

Barked: Fri Nov 16, '12 7:27pm PST 
BOL, sorry Mika. I guess we have all been hanging in the main forum. shrug

Huskies are fantastic dogs. I fell in love with Fritz and his breed after I took him in to keep him from going to the shelter and to get him out of his crate prison. (well, it took him about 6 months to decide to be my dog. After that I was lost)

Have a nice day and welcome to the wonderful world of Huskies.dog walk
[notify]
Mika

blue/brown eyed- girl!

Barked: Fri Nov 16, '12 8:16pm PST 
Hey Fritz, thats ok, just thought a husky talk thread would be cool......anything anyone wants to talk about for us huskies....i never knew how truly unique a husky really was until i owned one
[notify]
Jubilee

Littlest Lee- Lee

Barked: Sat Dec 1, '12 6:56am PST 
Mika is a beautiful girl. Sounds like she has lots of room to roam. Jubee is not much of a swimmer. She kind of splashes in the water like a kid just learning how to swim and she's always so excited to get to the shore. I think getting to the shore is her favorite part.
Her brother is the complete opposite. He gets in the water and cruises like a duck. He hardly makes a ripple. You just see his head going down the river.
Jubee lives in the city now and just gets to walk in the parks on a leash. I think she needs more stimulation and fun.
[notify]
Mika

blue/brown eyed- girl!

Barked: Sat Dec 1, '12 10:31am PST 
Hi Jubilee! We live in the city also.....but a more country(ish) city you know what i mean? We do have a big back yard though so that helps. Do you have a dog park near you? Mika lovvvvves going to the dog park. And it's neat to see any time there are any other Huskies there they always seem to seclude themselves and go off in their own little pack!
It's like watching a bunch of wolves. Anyways off leash dog parks are great for socializing them. I take her for walks all the time but nothing beats being able to run around off leash with other dogs. They have so much fun. We have to drive an hour to get there so we can't go all the time, but as much as possible and when we get close she knows and gets all exited in the van. LOL
[notify]