GO!

Miltary Family

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Meeko

Tampaneese

Barked: Wed Dec 22, '10 8:31am PST 
My husband being in the Air Force I am afraid Meeko doesn't get the constant attention he needs. Plus living in a tiny(very non dog friendly)apartment community now he's lost alot of his freedom.(the previous apartments we lived at had loads of space, bit pond, ect)

I know he seems pretty upset at our recent move (I am sure we'll be here awhile though, unless getting re-stationing comes up)does anyone have any suggestions on how to gain a happy pup.

...we have a local dog park we can hit up but our vet still hasn't sent us proof of his rabies vacine so we can switch the county he lives in (not sure if they give you a new tag or not)
[notify]