GO!

couple q's for ya husky owners

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 12)  
1  2  
Rebel

Barked: Wed Nov 24, '10 2:04pm PST 
I live in the Philippines so its always hot here. I always wanteed to go out during the morning but mom doesnt want me to since its hot. I dont mind really but I tend to go in right away. She prepares water with ice cubes on it for me to drink. Mom prefers walking me during at night or dawn which I like. Its quiet and its like we're the only ones living there. When its really hot outside, mom just opens the door for me to go out whenever I want like if I want to pee or do my doggie business but I just go in right away.
[notify]
Odin- --Aug-Dec- 2010--

I'm too sexy to- do something as- unkool.

Barked: Wed Nov 24, '10 3:40pm PST 
Well, where I live is sort of hot...and there are lots of people with Sibs. What we often do it go to places with plenty of shadows and always with some water. My pups know how to drink water from a bottle, but sometimes I just take the bottle and the bowl and we stop and then go on.

Usually when it's hot they tire quickly...so that's it. Go back, or some water and some rest under a tree and go back to play again.
[notify]
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 12)  
1  2