GO!

a picky oxien don't know what to feed him.

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

oxien

Barked: Fri Feb 24, '12 7:43pm PST 
my dog oxien (shih tzu, 4 months old ) been picky on his food for almost 1 week already, we went to the vet but he only told us that his just picky, his dog food is beef pro and the vet said add boiled chicken and change the dog food but the food that he recommended didn't work, he don't like it. he ate only very few i think only a spoonful.any suggestion. please i help me.
[notify]
Daisy

Tummy rub! My- soul for a tummy- rub!

Barked: Sat Mar 3, '12 11:00am PST 
I make dog food which my shih tzu loves. There are several variations. Start with cooked ground beef, pork, or chicken, or a couple cans of tuna. Mix with an equal amount of brown rice, whole grain pasta (small noodles), or oatmeal. Mix in a couple of scrambled eggs, and a jar of baby food veggies (Mine likes sweet potatoes best). You can also toss in cooked peas, shreaded carrots. When I use ground chicken, I cook the rice/pasta/oatmeal in chicken broth.

I make big batches and use freezer containers to store them. A batch usually lasts about two weeks.

I feed Daisy twice a day, half home made and half kibbles.
[notify]
oxien

Barked: Wed Mar 21, '12 8:56pm PST 
Thank you so much..
[notify]