GO!

Refuses to be house broken

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

smoky

sweetie

Barked: Fri Jan 6, '12 5:55pm PST 
What can I do? he is eight months old and instead of getting better he is going in reverse.Am I expecting too much.I need your help be for he ruins this apartment.I don't believe in ruining someone else's property. asap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[notify]

Barked: Thu Jan 19, '12 8:28am PST 
Sounds like smoky needs to be walked 3or4times daily so he can learn that outside means bathroom time and quality time with you .puppy pads can be used for when your not in an a crate can be a great training tool .as soon as he gets up ...outside when he finishes eating outside... Before bed outside.....when he is good and does his business out side praise him give extra pets and when he does it in the house don't yell just ' clean it up put some of it outside show him and then take him for a walk again after a while he will learn to use outside or the crate if your not home. Good luck they are great dogs and return love 2 fold smile
[notify]
smoky

sweetie

Barked: Fri Jan 20, '12 9:58am PST 
Smokey is doing much better,I stopped yelling at him and I do have a better schedule because some of it was my fault.I guess I was more mad at myself for missing.smokey is a good dog.
[notify]