GO!

Sniffles & Baby teeth!

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Beaudreaux

Getting into- Mean-ness- ♥

Barked: Sun May 20, '07 2:09pm PST 
I have a question. I have never owned a Shih Tzu before tho I have had many dogs. Well my little guy makes funny sounds. I know thisbreed is known for snorts and grunts. But does anyone else have the problem of sniffles and baby boogers? Sometimes it sounds like hes congested and makes snorts but then I read that mny shih tzus nasal passages and nasal flaps are so small sometimes they have to be enlarged so to speak. This doesnt seem to effect him really. He just blows clear baby boogers at us and ramdom sneezes. I've already made an appt to see my vet. But still wanted advice from other owners.

Also, hes 3 months old and his bottom teeth are still not in!!! His canines are, the sharp ones but not the bottom. Is this normal? I can see them starting to come in but it's still funny.
[notify]