GO!

hello fellow Shih Tzu lovers

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Lucy

Barked: Thu Mar 15, '07 3:38am PST 
I have 2 Shih Tzus Lucy and Benji and am finding them to be the best dogs I have ever had.
I am going to breed them next year, right now getting them all housetrained and getting use to the work of 2 dogs instead of 1...the extra work is worth it, believe me, more than twice the joy!
snoopy
[notify]
♥Mayb- elle♥

~~~It's all- about me!~~~

Barked: Thu Mar 15, '07 1:12pm PST 
Hello!! wave I'm a shih-tzu cross named Maybelle. I'm crossed with a bichion.
[notify]
pippin BROWN

pip born to- chase flies and- cats.

Barked: Wed Jun 20, '07 1:50am PST 
wavehi we are sooty and pippin we are shitzu poodle cross my mum has always had yorkshire terriers so this time we thought we would try a different breed my mum just loves us to bits best breed ever.and we dont malt as we are cross with poodle which is good for allergies.pippin is more shitzu and sooty is more poodle.best breed ive hadcheerparty
[notify]

Molly Saran

Molly - the princess

Barked: Thu Jul 12, '07 9:59am PST 
I also have 2 Shih Tzus & have to stop myself from getting another one ....I do not regret getting the second one , they play together & Molly is much happier now that she has max to play with while i'm at work .... cloud 9

Good luck with your breeding next year , i thought about it, but decided not too because i would not be able to part with the puppies....puppy
[notify]
H. H. Parker- Esq.

I bark at my- food ;}

Barked: Fri Jul 13, '07 4:50pm PST 
Hi
I'm a baby boy without a name yet, I am SO happy to be in my new home and have someone to play with!snoopy
[notify]
MOLLIE

Barked: Thu Aug 9, '07 6:21pm PST 
Hi I also have 2 shih tzus Mollie and her baby girl Daisy Mae Iam very happy with 2 dogs and would have more if I didn't have to work. Love them but they need a lot of attention and take a lot of my time. Good luck with the breeding.cheereekdancingwave
[notify]
Sushi Moto- Stereo

so what?

Barked: Fri Aug 10, '07 8:57pm PST 
I have 2 tzus too! They are truly a joy...and honestly, the easiest pups I've ever owned.
[notify]
Sushi Moto- Stereo

so what?

Barked: Fri Aug 10, '07 8:58pm PST 
I have 2 tzus too! They are truly a joy...and honestly, the easiest pups I've ever owned.
[notify]
Charlie

A fluffy bundle- of love

Barked: Sun Aug 12, '07 8:54am PST 
Hi - I'm Charlie and I just joined my family a little over 1 week ago and I love them sooo much! I have a big brother to play with named Bruno who is a bulldog and a sister named Chloe - she's a cat and today is her 3rd birthday. I love my new family so much and my Mommy loves me soo much. I get to go with her almost everywhere she goes and it makes me really happy! cloud 9
[notify]
Notti

I Love to Meet- People!!

Barked: Mon Aug 13, '07 7:09pm PST 
i have a Shih tzu too....
wanted to get another one too... hehehe...

so looking for a female shih tzu to mate...
party

anyway shih tzu r nice and gentle breed... heheee
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2