GO!

Soon getting a St Bernard so thought I'd say hello

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Beethoven

Barked: Fri Dec 16, '11 4:20pm PST 
Hello All,

We are getting our first St Bernard in a short while so thought I would come and say hi! The only photo I have of him is watermarked from the website I am buying him from and as far as his name goes....the kids want to call him Beethoven (groan) but we will argue about that later lol Look forward to getting to know you all smile
[notify]
Lady Bird

I love Klondike

Barked: Sun Dec 18, '11 8:32am PST 
wavewave

Hi, My name is Lady Bird, I am 6 years old almost 7, It is nice to meet you, You are very cute, My mom got me when I was 4 years old, and I have a fursister name Shoe-Toe she is a Saint Bernard too, She will be 2 on Wesnesday, Our mom just loves Saint Bernards, dancingdancingdancingdancingdancingdancingdancingdancingdancingdancingdancing,
[notify]