GO!

My Pug Never Stops Eating

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Fushi

Chow Hound

Barked: Fri Apr 30, '10 10:41am PST 
Am I the only one with a Pug that is always searching for food? He sniffs around all the corners of the house looking for food. When I take him out his nose is to the ground hunting for food.

Believe me, I feed this dog plenty and he has plenty of treats during the day also.

What's his deal?
[notify]
Lincoln

Where ya goin'? - I'm comin with

Barked: Mon May 3, '10 5:47am PST 
I think he is just sassy smile But very cute smilepuppy
[notify]
jewels lolita

jewels jewel of- our hearts

Barked: Tue May 4, '10 4:11pm PST 
Hi, you are not the only one! my pug is the same she is a food hound! she will circle me looking up wanting a treat constantly! puppy
[notify]

Fancy

Cover Hog!

Barked: Sun May 23, '10 5:05pm PST 
My mommy thinks I would get petnapped if food was used to lure me. Mommy keeps a close eye on me, and my appetite! I love food, it's my favorite!
[notify]
Petri

Barked: Thu Jul 1, '10 7:01pm PST 
Mine is always look for "snacks" (ie. crumbs, grass clumps, toilet paper, sticks, kibble!). big grin She's a crazy sassy girl.
[notify]
Ralph

Bacon! Bacon!- Bacon!!!

Barked: Thu Aug 5, '10 6:34pm PST 
My pug is part vacuum too. Anything that smells or looks remotely like food goes in the mouth, including dust bunnies.
[notify]

Barked: Sat Nov 26, '11 3:11pm PST 
My pug mix is a foodie. She just jumped on a chair at our kitchen table and ate butter off the plate, after we left the room for a few minutes. She did the same thing this Thanksgiving at our friends house, but got a turkey wing. Luckily, I got it from her. She found bread under leaves when I walked her. She is very active and gets 2 meals a day, plus biscuits in the evening. Still she searches for food. Lessons Learned smile
[notify]