GO!

Anti-barking device

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

emma

I love to go- around in- circles.

Barked: Mon Sep 15, '08 3:20pm PST 
Does anyone have any experience with these devices? I guess you point it at the dog, push a button, and it lets out a sound only the dog can hear. I'm planning on ordering one and wonder if they work.
[notify]
Taz

Playful Pup

Barked: Sat Oct 25, '08 5:00pm PST 
I've never heard of that, but I have tried the citronella collar. It worked, but the battery died very quickly! If you do end up ordering it and it works, will you please let me know? We are having the same problem with Taz!
[notify]
Buster

It's all- bullsheets!

Barked: Sun Oct 26, '08 6:05am PST 
My mother in law has one of those for her black lab, who barks constantly. She doesn't even have to push the button anymore, she just shows it to him, and he stops barking.smile
[notify]

Pablo

I'm a mouth- piece!

Barked: Thu Dec 11, '08 7:41pm PST 
Would love to hear if it works! My pug can be quite the mouth piece! lolbig laugh
[notify]