GO!

Inverted Nipple?

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Other posts by this user

Barked: Tue Nov 13, '07 5:52pm PST 
Hi all:
My mom (Wendy) wants to know if any other Pugs out there have had an inverted nipple? One of my human sisters found that I had a full looking nipple and showed my mom and now she is worried. It is where a nipple would be but does not hang down like my other nipples instead it is flate and a black hole. There is no puss or bleeding and it does not hurt when someone touches it. My mom never noticed it before when she rubs my tummy.

Any ideas or info would help...

Thanks Tia
[notify]
Zoey

Eat the Kitty...

Barked: Wed Mar 12, '08 8:38am PST 
I have an inverted nipple too. The vet said it is common and to not worry. Mine was sore from wearing a bad harness and the vet told my mom to put some neosporin on it if it ever opens up.
[notify]

Barked: Sat Sep 1, '12 3:38pm PST 
i am not a pug but i have an iverted nipple my mommy suese it and there is like dirt in it so she sraches it out and lets me go then it looks like a nipple but you know inverted
[notify]

Barked: Sat May 25, '13 8:05pm PST 
Hi, my name is Coach and I am a pug! I have an inverted nipple! My mom, Patty, took me to the vet and he said it was common....but always is a good thing to have it checked out! We just have to keep it clean and if it gets irritated or crusty then we put the antibiotic cream the vet gave me! It's all ok!
[notify]