GO!

1st Heat

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Other posts by this user

Barked: Sat May 26, '07 2:53pm PST 
eek
I have a question for the female pug's out there..
I have started my first heat last week and my mom got me this nifty panty to wear. However I am slowing down the bleeding now however my bum is still really swallen and I want to lick it so much is that normal???? red face
[notify]
Xena

Xena Puggle:- Curtain Slayer!

Barked: Tue May 29, '07 9:51am PST 
Gosh, I really don't know. I was spayed at 6 months, so I never went into heat, thank dog! Mom is SO glad she didn't have to deal with that!
[notify]
Fig Newton

I am a Princess!

Barked: Tue May 29, '07 2:13pm PST 
Hi! I just had my first heat not too long ago. I was suppose to be spayed the next day...grrr! I bled for a week, then didn't for about a week, then bled again for a few days. If you do a search there are several good topics re: spaying that were posted in the health forum. I have to wait until august to be spayed now, due to the hormones pups produce after heat cry
[notify]