GO!

skin problems

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Barked: Mon Jun 18, '12 5:39pm PST 
Hello,
My little Misha is having a difficult time. She has had a bout with apolepcia X with a secondary issue that involves pustules. I have read everything I can get my hands on at the local library and I was hoping talking to other pomeranian owners might help me figure out what is wrong. I lean towards a fungal issue because after her coat fell out on her hind legs and her trunk, we sprayed Tinactin on her and within three weeks she had her coat back. She gets pustules under her skin then the pop and the pus drains and dries causing a scab. She doesn't seem to be in pain and they don't itch. Has anyone's precious pom experienced this problem?
[notify]