GO!

any howling pomeranians?

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Pom Pom

Barked: Sat Feb 19, '11 11:57am PST 
Do you have any poms who can howl? I would like to teach my dog how to howl but I'm not sure how to begin? Can anyone give me some tips?
[notify]
Saige

I wag my butt!

Barked: Sat Feb 19, '11 3:52pm PST 
I've heard Saige howl at a firetruck as it passed by with sirens blaring a couple of times. It's not a usual sound that I hear from her.
[notify]
Foxy

ultimate lap dog

Barked: Sun Feb 20, '11 8:07am PST 
Foxy howls when she wants me to stop what Im doing and play with her. I was told she would do this but I dropped what I was doing(got what she wanted!!) when she did and was like o_0
[notify]

Loki

It's all about- the love

Barked: Sun Feb 20, '11 8:52pm PST 
Loki Aroooooo's and I laugh everytime he does it so cute. usually when he's playing. I wouldn't know how to teach this behavior.shrug
[notify]
Wicket

Did you say go?- I'm in!

Barked: Tue Feb 22, '11 11:48am PST 
Wicket started howling at sirens, so I would howl back at him. That way I can get him to howl. It is so cute when he flips his head back & lets it rip. I used to howl at hounds & make them howl.
[notify]
Wittle Girl

I am the cutiest- girl

Barked: Wed Feb 23, '11 6:59am PST 
WG will "talk" to you when she wants your attention. She does't bark but make this sound I can not explain. She sounds like shes trying to talk and it cracks me up. If you have food and you want some she will just sit in front of you and stare "talking". She's a trip.
[notify]