GO!

Best food to fatten up a pommie?

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 22)  
1  2  3  
Satori

Will Pose For- Food!!!!!!

Barked: Fri Jan 21, '11 6:51pm PST 
maybe wet it with a little low sodium chiken stock?
[notify]
Bubby

Mama\'s little- man!

Barked: Sat Jan 22, '11 8:47pm PST 
He seems to like the kibble softenned with chicken stock. But he didn't eat too much today. I had to give him a bath today. He rolled in his own poop in the backyard EWWWWWW. He really is skin and bones. But he's got a lot of energy and somehow he has it in him to kick Bubby's butt! How, I'm not sure.

He's still really unsure of us. He's mad because I gave him a bath I guess. I try not to touch him or walk towards him and I give him treats when he acts happy around me. I tried to hold off on the bath as long as I could but he NEEDED one today. We will have had him for a week tomorrow and he isn't any worse thankfully. He will follow me around, come upstairs with me and lay on the bed when I'm on it but he still gets up and runs when I stand up. I really hope he gets use to us soon....I don't take rejection well laugh out loud
[notify]
  (Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 22)  
1  2  3