Postings by Rambo

GO!

(Page 1 of 30: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Food & Nutrition > What would you do??
Rambo

Ha Ha, you can't- catch me!!!!

Barked: Wed Dec 28, '11 7:58am PST 
I havee had Rambo and Diesel on Orijen 6 Fish for almost 4 months. Diesel is doing great on it, nice stools healthy weight and shiny coat. Rambo on the other hand isn't, he has yet to have solid stools. He looks and feels good but it just seems like it doesn't agree with him. So my question is how would you handle this? Would stick with it and see if he gets better or would change foods? If you change foods would do both or just Rambo? I am confused because I really like the results for Diesel so I don't really want to change but then again I don't really want to get two kinds of food. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated smile
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Dunkin, Dec 28 1:52 pm

Food & Nutrition > Chicken Free and Grain Free Food
Rambo

Barked: Fri Oct 21, '11 6:26am PST 
Leo smile
My boys have been on raw for over a year and anytime I fed chicken Diesel would have horrible tummy troubles he would smell like rotten flesh anytimee he belched and had loose stools. Therefore I can to the conclusion that he can not tollerate chicken. Before raw we went through several kibbles trying to find the best food that wouldn't irritate him and everything we tried had chicken in it. We have had him on Orijen 6 fish for a week and he has yet to have an upset tummy.
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Leo, Oct 21 8:35 am

Rambo

Barked: Sat Oct 15, '11 4:18pm PST 
Thank you guys for all of your suggestions. I decided to go with Orijen 6 fish for now. I think once they used to being back on kibble I may try TOTW.
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Leo, Oct 21 8:35 am

Rambo

Barked: Wed Oct 12, '11 4:28pm PST 
I need to find a grain free food that also doesn't have chicken....any ideas
[notify]
» There has since been 16 posts. Last posting by Leo, Oct 21 8:35 am

Choosing the Right Dog > Alaskan Kleekai

Rambo

Barked: Fri Sep 2, '11 6:59am PST 
A friend of mine has 2. She got them from Sibridges AKKs. Sherri is awesome and does all kinds of testing before she breeds. You should check them out way to go

http://sibridgesalaskankleekai.webs.com/
[notify]
» There has since been 19 posts. Last posting by UCH Onyx TT, CGC, Sep 3 7:56 pm

Raw Food Diet > Boarding the boys for a weekend
Rambo

Barked: Thu Aug 11, '11 1:15pm PST 
I didn't even think about canned food. I know they will have blow outs for sure but at least its only for two nights
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by JessAnneMarieLouise, Aug 12 11:59 am

Raw Food Diet > Boarding the boys for a weekend

Rambo

Barked: Thu Aug 11, '11 12:15pm PST 
I will be boarding the boys for a weekend and they do not feed raw...fooey on them :-P....so i will need to have them eat kibble while i am gone. So should i feed Orijen? Or what do you guys recommend?
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by JessAnneMarieLouise, Aug 12 11:59 am

Raw Food Diet > Are \"My Pet Carnivore\" Ground Mixes Nutritionally Balanced?

Rambo

Barked: Thu Aug 4, '11 8:32pm PST 
Hi! I love love love MPC. I have just received my second order and I have been feeding their whole young beef grind. I think its a great mix. I add a little bit of their organ mix to it and some tripe and the boys are in heaven. I also have noticed I don't have to feed as much to keep them fit and trim which is awesome. I think their grinds are totally worth a try. way to go
[notify]
» There has since been 14 posts. Last posting by abbott, Aug 7 11:27 am

Dog Health > The Itchy Scratchies

Rambo

Barked: Wed Jul 27, '11 10:43am PST 
Thats the thing Brodie...his tummy looks fine shrug i am so confused thinkingshrug do you think i should just take him into the vet?

Also someone mentioned Diesel is scratching again...he is but not hardly at all. I don't think he has any issues out of the ordinary
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Allee, Bama, and Brodie Bear!, Jul 29 6:34 am

Dog Health > The Itchy Scratchies
Rambo

Barked: Wed Jul 27, '11 9:31am PST 
Pamela wave thank you for all of your input
On a scale of 1-10 it's about an 7 or 8 or so. I mean it isn't as bad as it was before comfortis but he is still scratching. He will scratch 5-6 times in an hour if he is awake if he is sleeping he isn't woken up or anything by it.
When you say lines are burrows do you mean that they look like purple bruises?
[notify]
» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by Allee, Bama, and Brodie Bear!, Jul 29 6:34 am

(Page 1 of 30: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.