Postings by Angel

GO!

English Springer Spaniel > Games I could play with my boys

Angel

Have energy,- will run

Barked: Mon Apr 6, '09 4:36pm PST 
thanks for the ideas. We will have to try them. What kind of bungee thing do I use?
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Isabelle the Great, Apr 11 5:49 pm

English Springer Spaniel > Games I could play with my boys
Angel

Have energy,- will run

Barked: Wed Mar 25, '09 9:00am PST 
Does anyone have any game ideas I could play with my 17 and 13 year old boys? They need to be high action and slightly on the wild isde without encouarging me to jump on them. I have been having a blast chasing them and jumping on them when I catch them. They love it and so do I, but mommy says we can't play that way. See I forget now when I meet starngers or see joggers they don't like me jumping on them. I am only 9 months, but my boys and I are real athletes and we don't like just tossing some old ball.snoopy
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Isabelle the Great, Apr 11 5:49 pm

English Springer Spaniel > Love to pull on the leash!

Angel

Have energy,- will run

Barked: Fri Mar 20, '09 12:46pm PST 
My mommy's trainer said we have to practice, practice. She said to start by doing it indoors where I have less tempations, then move to the front lawn and then the back and then walks in the neighborhood and finally the woods. I am a pretty good walker, but I almost ripped mommy's arms off trying to catch a bird. I am really focuing on learning the command "leave it". That's what mommy says when I see a bird. I try to listen.blue dog
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Angel, Mar 20 12:46 pm

English Springer Spaniel > New to Dogster! Woof, Woof!

Angel

Have energy,- will run

Barked: Mon Mar 9, '09 3:42pm PST 
I wonder if all springers love the snow. Angel was so happy in the snow.
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Cassie , Mar 13 7:23 am

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.