Postings by Tsuki, Kit, Kiba & Buckley

GO!

(Page 1 of 124: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Shiba Inu > New here :) and my shiba is driving me nuts!
Tsuki, Kit,- Kiba &- Buckley

inubakablog.com

Barked: Fri Jan 27, '12 9:37am PST 
did it look like this?
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/9XwJGs5OjGXSvVnaNdGkBtM TjNZETYmyPJy0liipFm0?feat=directlink

that's my girl shiba's play face. it's scary.
[notify]
» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by , Feb 10 5:12 pm

Shiba Inu > Shiba Owners Recommendations

inubakablog.com

Barked: Tue Dec 6, '11 7:44am PST 
I'm inclined to think that same sex aggression stories are exaggerated and not the norm.

HOWEVER - just because we have many same sex pairs even on this forum alone doesn't mean its not possible.

I think it has a lot more to do with management, social skills, temperament than it does the gender of the dog.

Our 'pack' is one female and three males. The female loves all dogs, female and male a like. Two of our three males are similar in temperament to the female, but one of them is reactive to ALL dogs he doesn't live with.

So, it depends on mroe than the gender!
[notify]
» There has since been 13 posts. Last posting by Tetsuya, Jan 20 10:11 pm

Shiba Inu > Happy Halloween from Jazzy!! (And a long overdue update!)

inubakablog.com

Barked: Mon Dec 5, '11 6:11pm PST 
So awesome to get a fantastic update from Jazzy! She's a very lucky pup.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Tsuki, Kit, Kiba & Buckley, Dec 5 6:11 pm

Shiba Inu > Tesla is Sick :(

inubakablog.com

Barked: Mon Dec 5, '11 6:10pm PST 
oy - that rimadyl can be scary.

we had rudy on it, a pretty high dose twice daily to manage his unbelievable pain. his liver levels never changed, which makes the medicine (in my opinion) even more scary. You never know which dog will have this type of reaction... and when.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Tsuki, Kit, Kiba & Buckley, Dec 5 6:10 pm

Shiba Inu > Long over due introduction

inubakablog.com

Barked: Mon Dec 5, '11 3:52pm PST 
oh

my

gosh.

he is TOO STINKIN CUTE!!!!!!!
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Tsuki, Kit, Kiba & Buckley, Dec 5 3:52 pm

Shiba Inu > Smells like "dog"...

inubakablog.com

Barked: Mon Dec 5, '11 3:49pm PST 
has her food changed at all? food or treats consistently given can alter their smell.

our shibas tend to smell a tad 'doggy' at the end of summer/hazy fall. i'm not sure why, i guess change of coat in the change of seasons?

and fleas, by nature, alter their skin's composition so she may still be recovering from that as well. the skin is healing and may give off an odor.

still - my shibas don't smell at all compared to my two beagley boys wink
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Tsuki, Kit, Kiba & Buckley, Dec 5 3:49 pm

Shiba Inu > Shiba not fluffy?

inubakablog.com

Barked: Mon Dec 5, '11 3:46pm PST 
even in consistent winter sub zero and snowy conditions, my tsuki never gets a fluffy coat like my kitsu does.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Tsuki, Kit, Kiba & Buckley, Dec 5 3:46 pm

Shiba Inu > Brag: Maluko qualifying her 1st and 2nd Rally Noice legs with placement

inubakablog.com

Barked: Mon Dec 5, '11 3:45pm PST 
that is awesome! so impressive!!!!!
congrats!!
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Tsuki, Kit, Kiba & Buckley, Dec 5 3:45 pm

Shiba Inu > Post-Neutering Advice Anyone...?

inubakablog.com

Barked: Mon Dec 5, '11 3:38pm PST 
how's maverick doing?

one of our fosters bruised really bad after his neuter, and one of the dissolvable stitches didn't dissolve. He didn't want to walk or play or anything for about two weeks, poor guy! But he's the exception, generally a day or two post neuter most dogs are wanting to go back to normal!
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Jasmine, Dec 6 7:00 am

Shiba Inu > Surgery Nerves

inubakablog.com

Barked: Mon Dec 5, '11 3:36pm PST 
oh, if you want to blog about it - just pm me or email
jen at inubakablog.com
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Tsuki, Kit, Kiba & Buckley, Dec 5 3:36 pm

(Page 1 of 124: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.