Postings by Summer

GO!

Chinese Crested > Anyone interested in a Chinese Cresteds online specialty boutique??

Summer

In love with- Cresties <3

Barked: Tue Jan 6, '09 7:47am PST 
Thank yo for the feedback! I'll definitely be posting when I get this thing going . . . and if you think of anything else you'd like me to carry right away PLEASE give me a paws-up!happy dance
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Bela, Feb 21 6:26 pm

Chinese Crested > Anyone interested in a Chinese Cresteds online specialty boutique??
Summer

Barked: Mon Jan 5, '09 4:27pm PST 
Okay, so here's the deal. My Mom is a Crestie-loving college kid, and we've got an idea that needs your help . . . Mom says:

I've been needing a new way to help support my education (not to mention my soon-to-be very first Chinese Crested ever!), and I am looking into starting up a Chinese Crested specialty boutique! This would be an online shop with stuff just for the nekkid dogs we love so much . . . and sell all kinds of things from t-shirts to treats. I'm especially interested in carrying natural dog food and doggie spa products.

What I need to know is, as Crestie owners, are any of you at all interested in something like this? Can I count on some faithful customers to help me get this off the ground?? Can you be patient, since (Rome was not built in a day) I'll have to start small?

If so, what products are you interested in seeing on my website? What do you buy regularly that I can carry for you to get started with?This will be all about you guys and your dogs, so please bring on the feedback!!!!!
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Bela, Feb 21 6:26 pm

Chinese Crested > Hi everybody!Looking for a secondhand Crestie...

Summer

Barked: Tue Dec 9, '08 7:03pm PST 
Hey! I'm a new Crestie lover, as I just stumbled upon the breed and fell head over heels in love with itsmile

I'm planning to bring a Crestie of my own home in October . . . I'll still be 19 then, and I'm wondering where I can find a secondhand Crestie to adopt? Most organizations I have found require anyone considering adoption to be at least 21 . . . any help?
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Tucker, CGC, TDI, Mar 5 8:03 am

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.