GO!

(Page 1 of 15: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Good bye Dogster
Wyoming- 6/21/99-3/6/- 11

My Girl Why Girl

Barked: Tue Jan 21, '14 7:37am PST 
We have been heartbroken since the news came out. Too many tears cry
Five of us pups are Angels and our pages helped to keep us "alive" now Mom is devastated that they will soon be gone. It is so very unfair...
Love and hug to all of you it has been a wonderful ride.
[notify]
» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by Kali, Mar 5 4:21 am

What I Love About Dogster > Heads up all! New community forum being established!

My Girl Why Girl

Barked: Mon Jan 20, '14 11:49am PST 
Just joined the new forum this morning. I just don't want to lose touch with all our Dogster friends.....ever! hug
[notify]
» There has since been 13 posts. Last posting by Amber, Jan 27 11:25 am

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Have you looked at your dogs ashes ?

My Girl Why Girl

Barked: Wed Jan 25, '12 1:26pm PST 
I have the ashes of Cheyenne, Wyoming, and Molly. I have looked at all their ashes and I only did it once.... too heartbreaking. I have all three side by side with their collars, bandanas, paw prints, and pictures. I will keep them with me always and when my time comes I want all of them to be placed with me and we will be buried together. I plan on the same for my Radar and Wolf. We all lived together as a family and we will always be together as a family. Somehow having them with me is a comfort, I can touch their boxes and I can still talk to them. I know this is something only other dog lovers can understand.
hughughughughughug
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Seela, May 8 12:15 am

Dog Health > Cancer in the Mouth

My Girl Why Girl

Barked: Wed Dec 21, '11 1:43pm PST 
Your welcome Madison and I look forward to seeing you in the group. I know they were my lifeline when Wyoming was first diagnosed in 2007 with undifferentiated sarcoma and then last March when my Boxer Molly was diagnosed with Mast Cell. Pam our moderator is the best, she is also the woman that started Canine Cancer Awareness after the loss of her Golden named Sierra. I'm sure she will have your post up between now and morning and you will certainly receive a warm welcome and the folks with the oral melanoma experience will certainly reach out to you, myself included. hug
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Zora, Dec 23 1:15 pm

My Girl Why Girl

Barked: Wed Dec 21, '11 8:14am PST 
Here is the linkf for the Comfort Group and the link to the Comfort Group group. Hope this helps some. Opps both say comfort but the second one is the Awareness group.
[notify]
» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by Zora, Dec 23 1:15 pm

My Girl Why Girl

Barked: Wed Dec 21, '11 8:03am PST 
Sending prayers and hope to Ginger. My Mom is part of a group on yahoo called Canine Cancer Comfort. It is a wonderful group of supportive folks with a ton of knowledge on canince cancers. There have been a number of the members whose dogs had oral melanoma and I'm sure they can share their experiences with you and give you good advice. It is also a great place to vent among folks who truly understand. There is also a group called Canine Cancer Awareness.org with a ton of resources. Wyoming, Cheyenne, and Molly are all on their 2012 calendar this year too. Please give the comfort group a shot and check out the awareness group for some great info. We will be thinking of you and sending a ton of healing thoughts your way.
Huge Comfoting Hugs hughughughug
[notify]
» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by Zora, Dec 23 1:15 pm

Plus Power of the Paw > Sallie Mae

My Girl Why Girl

Barked: Tue Jun 14, '11 8:38am PST 
Sallie Mae so so sorry to hear that you have not been feeling well. Sending tons of POTP your way and we hope you start to feel better real soon so you can enjoy the summer. Healing Hugs hug
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Thor, Jun 19 3:51 am

Behavior & Training > Had to give them up.

My Girl Why Girl

Barked: Thu Feb 17, '11 1:44pm PST 
This is just so sad and painful. My heart goes out to Buddy and Smokeys family. I can't even imagine what you are going through right now but know you are all in my thoughts and prayers. If you get a transport together to get Smokey to N.H. I am more than willing to be a part of that. I have one pup that howls and fusses while in the car so I am very used to that. I will be checking back here to see what is happening and if there is anything I can do to help.

Godspeed sweet Buddy you will alwys be our pal little angelhughughughug
[notify]
» There has since been 26 posts. Last posting by Murphy, Feb 25 7:19 pm

Dogster Railroad > Transport questions--asking for Smokey in WI

My Girl Why Girl

Barked: Thu Feb 17, '11 11:32am PST 
hi all we are in western Massachusetts so if needed we could do a New York/Jersey pick up and transport to Mass. Maybe Chipper's Mom could meet us in Mass if needed.
[notify]
» There has since been 87 posts. Last posting by Chloe, Feb 28 8:06 am

Plus Power of the Paw > Emergency Spine Surgery fur My Friend, Cooper..Please Light a Candle!

My Girl Why Girl

Barked: Thu Aug 26, '10 11:16am PST 
Sending prayers and POTP to Cooper and family. Hope he is doing well and getting stronger every day. We will light a healing candle for him. hug
[notify]
» There has since been 19 posts. Last posting by ♥ DarlaMae ♥, Oct 21 3:43 pm

(Page 1 of 15: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.