GO!

Golden Retriever > Barking Golden?

Sassi

miss sassi (shes- sassi at times)

Barked: Fri Nov 7, '08 2:38pm PST 
No I am not a quiet golden girl I bark every now and then but I do growl when I talk and I do talk alotas for my brother golden he doesnt bark hardly at all.
[notify]
» There has since been 18 posts. Last posting by , May 26 10:10 am

Golden Retriever > help me
Sassi

Barked: Fri Nov 7, '08 2:31pm PST 
My foot got caught in a door and My whole nail ripped off just the quick is showing my mom got the bleeding stopped but now its slimy and has a bad odor has anyone else had this happen who can help me????
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Nov 10 11:53 am

Golden Retriever > Ichy skin

Sassi

Barked: Mon Sep 15, '08 6:58am PST 
It could be allergies I am a female golden and I itch all the time and my brother doesnt my mom and dad think I have allergies and also it could be just a bad habit because I will stop itching if they tell me to Good Luck
[notify]
» There has since been 11 posts. Last posting by , Feb 21 6:12 pm

Golden Retriever > Destructive and always in trouble

Sassi

Barked: Wed Aug 27, '08 10:53am PST 
I have issues with the garbage and when I am upset I destroy peoples belongings like my moms sandles but mommy was home Daddy went to work.How can I stop I love to get in the garbage and I take it all over the house I have even eaten Saran Wrap and my mom says I am a very lucky girl I got it out on my own Please Help
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by , Oct 27 5:15 pm

Golden Retriever > Is it true?

Sassi

Barked: Wed Aug 27, '08 10:40am PST 
I have never heard that before Both my dogs were fixed at 6months and my male has short legs and my female has long legs but thats due to there parents Tobi s mom was smaller than Sassi s The only thing with getting males fixed by 6months is they will not cock there leg to pee they will pee like a girl which I think is wonderful
[notify]
» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by , Sep 7 6:02 am

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.