Postings by Lillian Marie

GO!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

Dogster Lifestyle, News & Entertainment > Mom painted my toenails!
Lillian- Marie

Lovely Lillian

Barked: Fri Jun 27, '08 4:25pm PST 
Aw, I bet you look awesome. She was probably bored! I hear some mummies and daddies do realllyyy weird stuff when they're bored.

I wish *I* could get my nails painted....my nails are black. frown
*has tried painting them*
[notify]
» There has since been 18 posts. Last posting by Lucy Mae, Jul 15 10:31 am

Dogster Diaries > How do I get someone to rate my page?!
Lillian- Marie

Lovely Lillian

Barked: Wed Jun 25, '08 5:57am PST 
Oof! I wanna know what the public thinks of my glamour! I'll go do that, too. Thanks for this post! smile

laugh out loud

Lillian!
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Lillian Marie, Jun 25 5:57 am

Dogster Diaries > Old diary of the days?

Lillian- Marie

Lovely Lillian

Barked: Wed Jun 25, '08 5:55am PST 
I dunno. frown My diary got picked one day (June 16th) and she wasn't there to see it! She doesn't even know which one was picked! It left a little sad, but hey, at least I got PICKED! party

Mucho fun. I hope we discover some way to find out! smile

Lillian!
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Lillian Marie, Jun 25 5:55 am

Dogster Diaries > What do you do when you\'re hot?

Lillian- Marie

Lovely Lillian

Barked: Wed Jun 25, '08 5:53am PST 
Ugh! NOTHING! I can't function in this heat. I'm in Austin, and we're having 100 deg. weather EVERY FRICKIN' DAY.

Actually, I've been caught laying down in front of the big floor fan.
Hehe, you should've seen my hair blowing around! If you've ever seen a schnauzer's hair blow around, you know how entertaining it is. snoopy

Lillian!
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Lillian Marie, Jun 25 5:53 am

Dogster Diaries > How many people write for you?

Lillian- Marie

Lovely Lillian

Barked: Wed Jun 25, '08 5:50am PST 
Oh, I update as soon as something worth writing about happens! I can't leave my diary blank for too long, with a mind like mine! I mean, my life is exciting (most times)! Right now I'm just kinda sleepy, lounging around on a nice, soft bed. No one really wants to read that, though.

Time for some Lily Action!
.....As soon as I regain some energy.

Lillian!
[notify]
» There has since been 25 posts. Last posting by PiGGie, Nov 13 7:54 am

New to Dogster/Tips & Tricks > making new friends
Lillian- Marie

Lovely Lillian

Barked: Wed Jun 25, '08 5:42am PST 
Heyy Bandit! I'm relatively new myself...but I've made myself right at home here! It's comfy...I'm sure you will too! smile

cheer

Lillian
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Bandit, Jun 25 9:35 am

Miniature Schnauzer > Doesn't have a mini schnauzer, but seeking info

Lillian- Marie

Lovely Lillian

Barked: Wed Jun 25, '08 5:36am PST 
Eh, Looks like you've gotten plenty of help. But might as well! Let me tell ya, us schnauzers are mar-vel-ous.

1. Walks are awesome. I never skip my daily one. I stay inside mostly, though, simply because I can get so dirty so easily! I'd go with the walk-a-day choice. Though, a jog would be good too, considering how active we are!

2. Or gorgeous coat needs to be brushed EVERY day. While the top half of most of us are shaved, our belly and chest can become a nightmarish sight if not brushed often enough. Don't forget my beard. It can become matted, too! As far as haircuts go, like, a trip to the groomers, I would go every 6-8 weeks, just to maintain a healthy coat. Don't forget to clip off dead ends! It prevents out lovely hair to grow. frown

3. Love-hate relationship, as far as cats go. I am pro-Kyoko, the little black shelter cat that lives with us, but schnauzers like to chase chase chase! I chase EVERYTHING-it doesn't even have to be smaller than me. I have a thing for squirrels, though.

4. YES! Any dog can, if socialized early enough. Just bring the (not annoying) dogs, and let the party begin!

5. Hyper? I wouldn't go as far to say "hyper". We're active! We're (mostly, hehe) pretty mellow in the home if given enough time to expel our energy elsewhere. But like any dogs, let us get bored, and watch you garbage bin DIE.

6. Schnauzers are pretty tolerant. I, personally, am not too found of those overly hyper doggies out there. Notice how I said "not annoying dogs" for a party. I met another toy-sized schnauzer pup in Petsmart the other day, and she was great for a little while, but Mummy could tell I was doing the best I could not to growl at her. She kept jumping on me...!

7. Anywhere, we're pretty small, and with proper amounts of exercise we could do really well in an apartment.

8. ONE person? Are you crazy? How could I SURVIVE with ONLY the attention of ONE person? No, no, no. I need my crew! And those people with treats I don't know! Nope, people lovers.

9. Temperament? Everything you've ever dreamed of. We're plucky, we're loving, we're active, we're watchdogs, but, um...not for little kids. ("little" to me, is under 7). ....We'll get scared and defend ourselves against the prodding fingers, too..

Hope I was able to assist ya! smile
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Sandy Baby ♥, Jun 28 11:35 am

Puppy Place > Before shots: Socialize or no?

Lillian- Marie

Lovely Lillian

Barked: Wed Jun 25, '08 5:13am PST 
Yes!! I was taken home with almost all my shots, but Mummy carried me around and wouldn't let me down with just any dog just to be safe. But I HAD to be around people! Socialization is a very important life skill for dogs!
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Lily, Jun 26 8:34 am

Food & Nutrition > What kind of kibble do you feed

Lillian- Marie

Lovely Lillian

Barked: Wed Jun 25, '08 5:10am PST 
I eat Nature's Recipe. It's not the yummiest thing in the world, but at least it's healthy!!
[notify]
» There has since been 36 posts. Last posting by Hazen, Jun 30 12:06 am

Choosing the Right Dog > "Pure Bread Golden Retreevers"
Lillian- Marie

Lovely Lillian

Barked: Sun Jun 22, '08 12:07pm PST 
Just last week Mummy was looking through the classifieds and saw...

"Japanese Chin *puppiss* $500"

They couldn't spell the SPECIES right.

"Large selection. Chiwawas, snauzers, scotties, yorkys, and shih zus. Cheap."

It was MADDENING!
naughty
[notify]
» There has since been 162 posts. Last posting by , Oct 28 1:25 pm

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.