Postings by Angel

GO!

Dog of the Day & Week > My dear angel pal Fidel

Angel

hafe a tounge is- still as good as- a hole

Barked: Sat Oct 4, '08 7:12am PST 
hughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughug|: |hughughughughughughughughug
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by quigley, Oct 4 11:46 am

Dog Health > owie my tounge :r :((
Angel

Barked: Tue May 27, '08 1:13pm PST 
the vet said they cant put my tounge back on :{ the gave me medicen to take for the rest of the weekeek
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Angel, May 27 1:13 pm

Dog Health > owie my tounge :r :((

Angel

Barked: Tue May 27, '08 11:22am PST 
im getting better:} its my tounge you see im only 11 weeks old so how am i suppost to know you mess with another dogs bone you pay the price so lets see...oh yes ok i was minding my own busisness and i saw a bone i had no idea casey wanted the bone so i walked up to go take the bone so before i take it i wanna see what it tast like so i lick the bone and the min. my tounge is on that bone BAM hafe of its gone...(my toung not the bone) and mommie starts freeking out because im bleading ALOT so she calls the vet and the vet said give me wet food(yuck) and my toung CANT REACH THE WATER BOWL so my mommie had to bottel feed me :{ so the next day mommie goes to school an grandma takes meh to the vet they said im fearless :} and im doing better and i need to take medicen THAT TAST LIKE BUBBLE GUM :} HEHE but im doing better and i still keep trying for caseys bone :} hehe here my mommie wants to talk

is there any thing i can do to help her tounge its really in half????? i mean i dont wanna give her any toys because it might hurt her tounge what can i do?confused
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Angel, May 27 1:13 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.