Postings by Daisy Duke

GO!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > It\'s my birthday! (Cake, anyone?)
Daisy Duke

Rodents fear me.

Barked: Wed May 11, '11 7:16am PST 
Today is my adoption birthday! Anyone up for some cake and playtime? Or maybe chase some squirrels? smile
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Daisy Duke, May 11 7:16 am

Dogster Lifestyle, News & Entertainment > Deer attacks dog!
Daisy Duke

Rodents fear me.

Barked: Thu Jul 15, '10 5:47pm PST 
The deer here are almost tame--they do not run away when I bark at them through the deer fence in the back yard---which is why Suzy, my human, put up the deer fence--to keep them on the other side of it! (And I live less than an hour away from New York City--so it is weird that there are so many deer here, too!)
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Rexy, Aug 24 5:36 pm

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > What Is A Suitable Dog Breed For Elderly People?

Daisy Duke

Rodents fear me.

Barked: Fri May 21, '10 2:15pm PST 
I would keep checking rescues and sites like Petfinder, as others have mentioned. My previous foster brother (a Brittany) had some basic service dog training as well as a Canine Good Citizen certification, so you never know what you will find in a rescue dog--not all of them have issues and many are wonderful dogs!
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Daisy Duke, May 21 2:15 pm

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > It's my adoption birthday today!

Daisy Duke

Rodents fear me.

Barked: Tue May 11, '10 1:44pm PST 
Two years ago today I was adopted by Suzy my human. I am sooo happy to be a part of Suzy's family and not a stray dog anymore. Like the saying goes, adopting one dog might not change the world, but for that dog, the world will be forever changed. My world has definitely changed for the better! Hugs to all the adoptable dogs out there on Dogster!
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by River, May 11 1:58 pm

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > Happy Birthday!

Daisy Duke

Rodents fear me.

Barked: Thu May 14, '09 9:52am PST 
Thanks for your good wishes, Jenna! We rescue pups are truly blessed to have found good forever homes!
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Daisy Duke, May 14 9:52 am

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > Happy Birthday!
Daisy Duke

Rodents fear me.

Barked: Mon May 11, '09 10:30am PST 
It's my 1-year adoption birthday today! (*play bows, wags stubby tail*). Woo hoo! I am happy to have a home with Suzy and not be a lonely stray anymore! Anyone want to play a game of chase and help me celebrate?
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Daisy Duke, May 14 9:52 am

Dogster Lifestyle, News & Entertainment > doggie bed

Daisy Duke

Rodents fear me.

Barked: Fri Feb 6, '09 6:16pm PST 
Wimper, you may want to check Cabelas.com . Suzy, my human, got me a nice berber fleece bed there on clearance for $16. They are a reputable company, so if you needed to return something, you could. Also, Suzy thinks that the place the dog bed is located is important--I like to be near the "action" where my humans are, but like to have my back against the wall and the side of our sofa--it makes me feel more protected. Good luck!
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Daisy Duke, Feb 6 6:16 pm

Choosing the Right Dog > dogster advertising for BUY PUPPIES DIRECT ...HUH !!!

Daisy Duke

Rodents fear me.

Barked: Wed Nov 26, '08 3:57pm PST 
Hi Y'all,
Suzy had an experience a few years ago with an ad on my brother's page that was --well--- not family friendly, more like X-rated. Since Dogster is a family-friendly site for kids and adults alike, she sent an email to HQ and told them about the ad. They were quick to respond, were apologetic and blocked it--they said the reason it appeared is that google sponsors these ads, and sometimes, despite the filters Dogster uses, a bad one will get through. Please, please, email HQ to tell them about it, and ask them to block it--they are happy to have the help in finding and blocking these ads!
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Daisy Duke, Nov 26 3:57 pm

Choosing the Right Dog > what was your dog named after? how\'d u pick a name?

Daisy Duke

Rodents fear me.

Barked: Tue Nov 4, '08 5:43pm PST 
Hi y'all,
Well, Suzy (my human) named me after a character in a TV show. I have no idea what that means, but I guess I was named after a brown-haired girl human. The "other Daisy Duke" was from Georgia, but I am from Alabama. Suzy figured it was close enough since she liked the name. I guess any future siblings of mine would need to be named "Bo" or "Luke" or maybe even "Uncle Jesse"--you get the idea!
[notify]
» There has since been 80 posts. Last posting by , Aug 27 4:17 am

Contests and Vote For Me! > I'm running for President of the USA. Really.
Daisy Duke

Rodents fear me.

Barked: Tue Nov 4, '08 5:38pm PST 
Hee hee, Lexy, that's funny. Would you like to be Vice President?
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Lexy CGC, Nov 6 9:54 am

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.