GO!

(Page 1 of 6: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  

Dogs & Travel > Anyone use natural calming agents?
Bailey

I am cute. Now- bend to my will!

Barked: Thu Feb 9, '12 8:00am PST 
I went to PetSmart the other day and I was talking to one of the employees about an international flight I'm going to be taking Bailey on. She recommended Pet Ease, a natural calming product that is supposed to help with anxiety during travel, etc. I looked them up and even called the vet to ask about them... the vets office sells a different brand but something to that same effect. I'm wondering what the dogsters think of them.
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by , Feb 12 4:36 pm

Dogs & Travel > Long international flight help!
Bailey

Barked: Tue Aug 23, '11 10:06am PST 
I am going to be moving from Arizona all the way to Argentina. I am going in November to avoid any extreme weather, for Bailey's sake since she's flying as cargo. I'll probably pick a flight with one stop to make it easier on Bailey so it'll give her a chance to get out and pee, etc.

Any tips? Recommendations? Suggestions?
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by , Sep 22 1:54 am

Food & Nutrition > Eagle Pack Hollistic ingridient change.

Bailey

Barked: Thu Dec 3, '09 1:20pm PST 
Yes there was a change. The last bag I bought said so. They changed the packaging and there was a sticker on it talking about the change of ingredients.
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by , Dec 11 8:15 pm

Food & Nutrition > Eagle Pack Hollistic ingridient change.

Bailey

Barked: Thu Dec 3, '09 9:59am PST 
Anyone know much about it?
How do you feel about it?
Bailey is on the Salmon, sardine, anchovy formula and it seems since the change her coat has become a bit duller/dingier/rougher but that may also be because of the change in weather. We are actually have a pretty cold winter this time in Arizona.
[notify]
» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by , Dec 11 8:15 pm

Dog Health > Cleaning your dog's teeth

Bailey

Barked: Thu Dec 3, '09 9:55am PST 
Oh man this couldn't have come sooner. I am a BAD BAD BAD owner frown Bailey's teeth are looking terrible and I'm very ashamed. I'm saving up this month to take her to ger her teeth cleaned FOR THE FIRST TIME (cry) next month. Her breath is getting very stinky! I've bought tons of bully sticks but she doesn't take to them. She's not a big chewer unless she's alone and gets ahold of my shoes thinking
Now, this petzlife... I am quite interested. Any information you can give me? I found the website and there's "regular" one and one with Salmon oil, comments? Also, it says no toothbrush required. What does that mean? I just rub it onto her teeth and gums with my fingers?
Any help will be appreciated. I'll also take the scolding... I deserve it.
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Dec 3 2:08 pm

Food & Nutrition > Smaller poops needed.
Bailey

Barked: Fri Aug 28, '09 11:22am PST 
Bailey was EXACTLY the same of that EXACT food. My, my! BIG STINKY POOP!!! I mean, seriously, if you stood down wind the smell would knock you out!

I switched her to Eagle Pack Hollistic Fish variety.

She eats twice a day. Poops 1-2 a day. Very small virtually non smelly poop.

Good luck!
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by , Aug 29 7:10 am

Food & Nutrition > Are kongs messy?

Bailey

Barked: Wed Jun 24, '09 2:45pm PST 
Thanks Misty, that's a good suggestion .

Now, where would the best place for me to purchase one be?
[notify]
» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by , Jun 25 12:20 pm

Food & Nutrition > Are kongs messy?

Bailey

Barked: Wed Jun 24, '09 2:28pm PST 
Are kongs and treat toys messy? Bailey gets very bored while I'm at work and she's home alone and I really hate leaving her in her crate for so long.

I'd like to get one of those kongs to see if she likes it but I have no way of containing her in a non-carpeted area and I'm afraid I'd get home to find food all over my floor.

Thanks in advance for any answers.
[notify]
» There has since been 11 posts. Last posting by , Jun 25 12:20 pm

Food & Nutrition > Switching!

Bailey

Barked: Wed Jun 24, '09 11:23am PST 
Lily,
Canidae is on our "to try" list but the store that sells Canidae is about 30 min away and I procrastinated over the weekend shh so I had to run out and buy in the one closer to town- they have Eagle Pack.
Yes I feel very confident that even if I don't see the changes right now in the long run it'll be the best smile

Now I need to work on maintaining good dental health. I still don't get around to brushing her teeth but I just placed a nice big order of Bullysticks and mootubes. I'm also trying out some ostrich ears. Hopefully that'll do the trick- I've noticed some funky stains on her teeth frown
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Jun 24 2:29 pm

Food & Nutrition > Switching!
Bailey

Barked: Wed Jun 24, '09 9:44am PST 
Ok here's my report:

We have made it through our first bag of non-commercial food (switched from Purina)

We switched to TOTW High Prairie and here's my report:

I saw no significant improvement in health but Bailey was never sickly to begin with.
TOTW gave Bailey the biggest poops ever! And very stinky. I think she liked it ok.

She finished the bag on Monday. Yesterday she started on Eagle Pack Holistic the Anchovy, Sardine and Salmon with Oatmeal formula.

I'd like to find a couple of good foods that sit well with Bailey so that we can rotate. I chose a fishy food because Bailey is pretty flaky and the weather here is very dry and now during the summer VERY hot so I'm hoping all the fish will help her coat.
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by , Jun 24 2:29 pm

(Page 1 of 6: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.