Postings by Bindi

GO!

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  

Silky Terrier > Dog food
Bindi

nippysilky

Barked: Sat Nov 12, '11 5:33am PST 
I have found that my silky terrier "Bindi" can get a upset tummy in the blink of a eye. Trying to find "THE" dog food. What are some of the brands that you use?
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Paris, Dec 17 8:39 pm

Dog Health > small dog ingested a small deflated balloon
Bindi

nippysilky

Barked: Fri Jun 3, '11 8:29am PST 
also never saw her spit it out, I have looked under the bed where she hides sometime, no balloon.for my peace of mind I should probably take her for a Xray..... she is so bad!!!
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Milton, Jun 3 7:08 pm

Bindi

nippysilky

Barked: Fri Jun 3, '11 7:02am PST 
Thank you Leah.... still no balloon, but she is eating, drinking.Did I observe her swallowing balloon,well not actually,we had a folding chair by my computer chair, she has a terrible habit of finding things for treats,grandson said she had something in her mouth, she comes to me,under the folded chair (card table chair) she must have had it in her mouth as I see it under the chair he gets the treat I try to get the what appeared to be the red balloon, and she gobbles it up.My grandsons had just bought a water pump and balloons that day, and I know I saw the red balloon,but it still had not surfaced, but I will try and stop worrying about it, since she is eating and drinking with no problem.
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Milton, Jun 3 7:08 pm

Bindi

nippysilky

Barked: Sun May 29, '11 7:33am PST 
So far no balloon,at least that is what my husband says, when I have taken her out her poo shows no sign of balloon, so it has been a week now,she did have some diarreha last night, putting some canned pumpkin in her food for fiber,she is eating and drinking, I just hope it is not lodged somewhere.
[notify]
» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by Milton, Jun 3 7:08 pm

Bindi

nippysilky

Barked: Mon May 16, '11 6:23pm PST 
Yesterday, 5/15 my silky terrier ingested a red small deflated balloon. She has a horrible habit of chewing anything that is not nailed down. I noticed a sm red balloon on the floor and before we knew it she had swallowed it. She is having bowel movements w/o any sign of the balloon, and appears to be fine. Should I be overly concerned?
[notify]
» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by Milton, Jun 3 7:08 pm

Behavior & Training > Barking at Other Dogs and Cars
Bindi

nippysilky

Barked: Sun Aug 8, '10 5:09am PST 
thanks so much. I will go look for the book today!
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Remy, Aug 8 5:42 am

Behavior & Training > Barking at Other Dogs and Cars

Bindi

nippysilky

Barked: Sat Aug 7, '10 4:31pm PST 
Bindi is now 2 1/2 yrs old... spoiled rotten..she does go to Doggy Day Care at least 2 times a week, so she is around other dogs, but at home when you take her out on the leash and another dog is in the area, she just flips out barking and carrying on like there is no tomorrow, same thing when a car comes by. She will not stop until they are out of site or I take her in.
Any Suggestions? Also same thing if someone comes over and rings the door bell or knocks on the door.
Thanks so much
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Remy, Aug 8 5:42 am

Dog Health > croup type noise

Bindi

nippysilky

Barked: Fri Nov 14, '08 8:04pm PST 
soemtimes Bindi will be laying on the floor then start making a croup/choking sound. does not last for very long.
any idea what it could be.

She is 1 yr old
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Bindi, Nov 14 8:04 pm

Behavior & Training > Bindi needs help with training

Bindi

nippysilky

Barked: Wed Sep 17, '08 8:45am PST 
Thank you for your response. If you could have seen us, I'm in my nightgown my husband got in his work car, which she usually goes to, tried to get her to get in, and she took off running again and I mean running, like spit fire!!! She is tiny and lots of energy and like trying to catch a greased pig. And she actullay did not come, she just got close enough for my husband to catch her. I'm just now calming down.

Thanks again.
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Leila, Sep 19 8:25 pm

Behavior & Training > Bindi needs help with training
Bindi

nippysilky

Barked: Wed Sep 17, '08 8:12am PST 
This morning was the last straw!!! While husband was leaving for work, I did not get the door closed quick enough and out she goes. We thought she was going to come back but ended up running down the road Thank goodness we live off the main road, so she was still in a somewhat safe area, but it took us about 15 mins to get her!!I was so upset, I popped her behind and put her in her crate. She will not listen!!!!!!!!!!! We have to chase her around the house to put her up. She will be a year old the end of November, and I really do not know what to do. I have checked into training classes and just missed the one that was started, but gracious I had a cockapoo years ago and never had a problem like this.
Any suggestions?
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Leila, Sep 19 8:25 pm

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.