Barked: Wed Apr 9, '14 10:56am PST 
hughughughughug
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Peter Parker, Apr 10 8:56 pm

Senior Dogs > Carrying or Lifting a Senior Dog
Miss- Scarlett

Pick me- up...please!

Barked: Tue Apr 8, '14 8:33pm PST 
Would your guy use a set of those stairs they make for small and older dogs to get up and down on his own?
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Peter Parker, Apr 10 8:56 pm

Other Barks & Woofs > SPAM, Poop, & Morlocks

Miss- Scarlett

Pick me- up...please!

Barked: Sun Mar 2, '14 4:38pm PST 
Brr - keep warm friends in the deep freeze hug We have been getting rain, rain, and more rain here which is unusual for this time of year.

Happy Birthday Lily partyparty

Ty - I wouldn't mind watching the Oscars but hubby can't stand award shows. We are watching "Kung-Fu Panda" right now.

I'm feeling better too. Was feverish yesterday but I broke it last night. Just tired still.

Miss Scarlett has been sick too. Throwing up, diarrhea, not wanting to eat. I think it's just a tummy upset thing and I'm letting her tummy rest. Fixing some rice water for her.

I started watching "The Walking Dead" when they had a marathon. But missed several episodes so I'm not sure whats happening now. "Game of Thrones" starts up again in April applause My favorite character from that show is the Mother of Dragons way to go
[notify]
» There has since been 1453 posts. Last posting by Sonja, Thu 9:27 pm

Miss- Scarlett

Pick me- up...please!

Barked: Mon Feb 17, '14 8:35am PST 
Hooray for adoptions!

I'm so over grey, gloomy, windy, rainy weather. Seriously, I just want to go back to bed today and not get up til we have some sunshine.

hughughughughug for all my friends who needs them.

Miss Scarlett has had upset tummy issues for a few days. Not sure why...nothing new in her diet (that I know of). shrug

Hubby and I watched "Thor" last night so we could rent "Thor 2" next. Yes Ty, Hubby really loving his new surround sound system.
[notify]
» There has since been 1587 posts. Last posting by Sonja, Thu 9:27 pm

Miss- Scarlett

Pick me- up...please!

Barked: Mon Feb 17, '14 8:35am PST 
Hooray for adoptions!

I'm so over grey, gloomy, windy, rainy weather. Seriously, I just want to go back to bed today and not get up til we have some sunshine.

hughughughughug for all my friends who needs them.

Miss Scarlett has had upset tummy issues for a few days. Not sure why...nothing new in her diet (that I know of). shrug

Hubby and I watched "Thor" last night so we could rent "Thor 2" next. Yes Ty, Hubby really loving his new surround sound system.
[notify]
» There has since been 1586 posts. Last posting by Sonja, Thu 9:27 pm

Miss- Scarlett

Pick me- up...please!

Barked: Fri Feb 7, '14 4:55pm PST 
OMG Ty - that GP's expression is priceless laugh out loudbig laugh Like he just opened the best present ever!

Toto and Jewel - that's why I didn't put Miss Scarlett through LP surgery. Vet told us surgery may or may not work.

I thought Sumo had LP too...but he doesn't. The reason I thought he had LP is because he skips with his back legs. It's adorable! Vet said he's just a happy boy laugh out loud
[notify]
» There has since been 1726 posts. Last posting by Sonja, Thu 9:27 pm

Miss- Scarlett

Pick me- up...please!

Barked: Thu Feb 6, '14 10:18pm PST 
Sarah - sounds like Mack has "luxating patella". Miss Scarlett has them in both back knees. They click often. But she is our lap dog and doesn't do Agility so we didn't get them fixed. Vet said it's very common in toy breeds.
[notify]
» There has since been 1738 posts. Last posting by Sonja, Thu 9:27 pm

Miss- Scarlett

Pick me- up...please!

Barked: Fri Dec 6, '13 3:32pm PST 
eek Jewel eek Those temps are nasty! and uncalled for!

Miss Scarlett would dress herself if she could in winter. She practically jumps into her sweater/coat and would prefer to be carried.

Sumo likes to roll in the snow...with his coat on. See the pic on his page.

The rest of my kids love to run zoomies in fresh snow. But they ALL hate the bitter cold temps.
[notify]
» There has since been 2783 posts. Last posting by Sonja, Thu 9:27 pm

Miss- Scarlett

Pick me- up...please!

Barked: Fri Oct 18, '13 2:42pm PST 
So Miss Scarlett had a dental today because her breath was unbearable. It happened quickly too...within a week. And she had had her teeth cleaned in March.

The vet had to pull a few of the little ones on one side and found a tooth completely encapsulated with tissue that looked like cauliflower. Her white blood cell count was slightly elevated too. Vet sent the tissue to the lab...may be cancer. She is 12 years...so old, small dog teeth can be an issue as well.

She has been on anti-biotics since Monday evening. We had to put up with her rancid breath all weekend at the dog show in Boise. eek I go pick her up soon. hug
[notify]
» There has since been 3547 posts. Last posting by Sonja, Thu 9:27 pm

Miss- Scarlett

Pick me- up...please!

Barked: Tue Oct 15, '13 10:25am PST 
hug Sarah

hug Jewel

I'm doing laundry from our trip. I need to clean the trailer and get it ready to store over the winter months. But, I'm being lazy today. Miss Scarlett has had horrible breath since last week. She had her teeth cleaned in March...but this is rancid smelling...turn your stomach breath. I took her to the vets yesterday. Blood work looks ok and we are waiting on her urine sample to come back from the lab. We started her on anti-biotics and a med to settle her tummy (she's been vomiting bile and not wanting to eat) and we scheduled a teeth cleaning for Friday. I'm just happy her kidney values were fine. I guess we'll see how her teeth are on Friday. If all is ok there...we will get a chest xray of her lungs.

Anyone else decorate for Halloween?
[notify]
» There has since been 3587 posts. Last posting by Sonja, Thu 9:27 pm

(Page 1 of 14: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.