GO!

Dogster Lifestyle, News & Entertainment > Marilyn Muttroe-a word of caution

Bessie

Shove Over

Barked: Sat Feb 27, '10 5:35pm PST 
Glad it's helpful. I too appreciate feedback for businesses. Too bad there's not a more centralized place to find this stuff.
[notify]
» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by , Jun 3 5:16 pm

Dogster Lifestyle, News & Entertainment > Marilyn Muttroe-a word of caution
Bessie

Shove Over

Barked: Mon Feb 22, '10 8:41am PST 
I just wanted to advise folks to order from this online boutique with caution. I had a lousy experience that has finally concluded after five weeks and only with Paypal's intervention. I probably wouldn't have bothered to post, only a quick Google search shows that at least one other customer has had a similar experience. In short, they failed to fulfill my order and supplied inadequate information about what was going on.

I think that as long as the boutique has your item in stock, things probably go smoothly, but when they do not, it takes a long time to resolve the problem. They don't seem to have adequate systems in place to recognize that an item is not available and act accordingly.

A couple of weeks after I first placed order I checked in and was told my item would be shipped that week. Another week and a half later I demanded that my order be shipped or my money refunded that day. I never heard from the seller again. I still don't know why I never received the item I ordered, but fast forward two more weeks and Paypal did recover the money, though there was never a response from the seller to my complaint.

It probably wouldn't have been so bad if the item I ordered had not been a coat and this had not been an extremely cold and snowy month. Order at your own risk.
[notify]
» There has since been 13 posts. Last posting by , Jun 3 5:16 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.