Postings by Scout

GO!

(Page 1 of 74: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Dog Health > What is this? Strange rash/spot on Scout's head.
Scout

Give me a kiss!!

Barked: Tue May 29, '12 7:11am PST 
He's never had any allergy problems before, but I guess it could be. I'm bringing him to the vet in about an hour so I guess we'll find out... hopefully.

To post photos, first upload them to photobucket, flikr, tinypic or any other image hosting site. Next, copy and past the direct URL for the photo, and go to

http://jonradchenko.com/dogster/forumImage.html Past the URL for the photo into the appropriate box and give the photo a title. It will generate an html code and you can just copy and paste it directly into you post.

way to go
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Scout, May 29 7:11 am

Dog Health > What is this? Strange rash/spot on Scout's head.
Scout

Give me a kiss!!

Barked: Mon May 28, '12 9:41pm PST 
Ugh... It seems like I can't stay away from the vet lately.

Scout has this really strange (and gross) spot on his head. It appeared about 2-3 days ago. At first, before it changed colors, I thought it was ringworm, but it's definitely not ringworm. It's oozy and it seems to hurt him.

What is this?

Any clues? he's going to the vet in the morning. I have an appointment for Hunter to get his urine re-checked from his UTI, but I'm going to just take a sample from him and bring Scout in instead since Hunter seems much better and they really just want to check his urine anyway.
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Scout, May 29 7:11 am

Dog Health > Problem with eyes and worried about Glaucoma

Scout

Give me a kiss!!

Barked: Mon Jan 9, '12 11:32am PST 
I'm going to take him to our regular vet on Friday and if they can't give me a definitive diagnosis I will definitely ask them to refer us. I'll check and se what is close to us as far as ophthalmologists go. I know the nearest one in MS is on the coast, but I'll check TN and AL and see if there are any nearby.
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Bella, Jan 12 5:13 am

Dog Health > Problem with eyes and worried about Glaucoma

Scout

Give me a kiss!!

Barked: Sun Jan 8, '12 2:47pm PST 
Lately I have noticed that on sunny days or in bright lights, Scout tends to squint his eyes, or just close them all together. He also has a lot of drainage from his eyes sometimes. About a year or so ago he had a mild eye infection that the vet treated with eye drops, and since he has gone back a couple of times for what the vet said was either allergies or debris in his eyes. It always cleared up in a few days. With this new symptom, I am worried it may be more that allergies. He is 6 1/2 and Bassets are prone to Glaucoma so I am worried. I've got an appointment with our vet for Friday so I guess we'll see. Someone on another forum told me that these weren't symptoms of Glaucoma, but I've seen some things that say otherwise. Does anyone have any experience with the symptoms that he is having?
[notify]
» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by Bella, Jan 12 5:13 am

Dog Health > Found a small soft lump on out hound mix today :(

Scout

Give me a kiss!!

Barked: Wed May 11, '11 10:47am PST 
Scout had a lump removed about 2 weeks ago. It turned out to be nothing, but it was definitely scary. hugWe hope everything goes well and that it is nothing serious!hug
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by joey, May 12 7:16 am

Plus Power of the Paw > Please keep Scout in your prayers today!
Scout

Give me a kiss!!

Barked: Wed Apr 27, '11 10:47am PST 
hughughug
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Ruby, May 6 6:45 am

Scout

Give me a kiss!!

Barked: Tue Apr 26, '11 8:48pm PST 
Surgery went fine and Scout came home this afternoon! He's in his crate asleep right now and he has to be taken out on leash for the next 10 days so that he doesn't tear his stitches. He's loving the attention! We are so grateful that it turned out to be nothing serious!
[notify]
» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by Ruby, May 6 6:45 am

Dog Health > Found a lump... please put my mind to ease.

Scout

Give me a kiss!!

Barked: Tue Apr 26, '11 9:16am PST 
Such a relief! Next time (hopefully there won't be one) I'll bring him in the day I find it!wink
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Turner - Gone Too Soon, Apr 26 10:38 am

Scout

Give me a kiss!!

Barked: Tue Apr 26, '11 9:08am PST 
UPDATE! I left Scout at the vets office about 30 minutes ago and the Dr has already called back saying that he had removed it and that it was only fatty tissue. He said that he didn't even have to send it off!big grinbig grinbig grin
[notify]
» There has since been 14 posts. Last posting by Ruby, May 6 6:45 am

Dog Health > Found a lump... please put my mind to ease.
Scout

Give me a kiss!!

Barked: Tue Apr 26, '11 9:08am PST 
I left Scout at the vets office about 30 minutes ago and the Dr has already called back saying that he had removed it and that it was only fatty tissue. He said that he didn't even have to send it off!
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Turner - Gone Too Soon, Apr 26 10:38 am

(Page 1 of 74: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.